Ok so I have pocket Mac for my Blackberry Storm and it is ok however the only thing it seems to want to sync is my ical and thats about it its kinda annoying actually. Today I was in the bell store getting my turbo stick and apparently Blackberry is coming out with software designed for Mac. Does anyone know anything about this??
    09-25-09 10:04 PM
    Hi and welcome!

Look down further in this section to see LOTS of threads about Desktop Manager for Mac.
    09-25-09 10:25 PM
    Ok so I have pocket Mac for my Blackberry Storm and it is ok however the only thing it seems to want to sync is my ical and thats about it its kinda annoying actually. Today I was in the bell store getting my turbo stick and apparently Blackberry is coming out with software designed for Mac. Does anyone know anything about this??
    There is a leaked version floating about here on CB.com. The new tentative release date for the official BBDM for Mac is October 2nd. Fingers crossed it doesn't get pushed back again.
    09-26-09 03:39 AM
    Thanks I found the leaked version it works way better then pocket mac and I signed up for the email when blackberry actually releases the software. I do have a few things that happened when I was syncing the information. Some of my contacts duplicated and now I cant delete them. Any suggestions??

thanks again!
    09-26-09 12:44 PM
    I had that happen too. What I had to do was sync again. But set it to erase the contacts on my bb. But then I couldn't edit them. Had to do it again, and do a battery pull. It worked for me. May work for you too. But it's a leaked beta version. So may not work.
    09-26-09 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD