Hey All,

I ordered the Blackberry Tour 9630 on sunday and it just got here and activated a few minutes ago. I am also a Mac user, so I will probably be in this forum alot

Just wanted to come by and say hey! I was a big participant in the Android Central forums, but now I have switched to BB
    02-01-11 11:21 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. As a fellow Mac user we can sympathize with one another. I run a Win7 partition under BootCamp for BB purposes. Mac and BB are not known for their big cooperation.
    02-01-11 11:30 AM
    Well I already have Win7 on bootcamp on my mac so I may have to do that but I hate windows Lol
    02-01-11 11:41 AM
    I am a Windows hater, too, but for BB purposes it is best. For BBSAK that is the only way. I use BBSAK to backup third party apps and for loading a new OS. No other programs run on my Win7 partition these days.
    02-01-11 12:29 PM
    I am a new BB user. My White Bold 9650 arrives here on monday.. cant wait!

I already downloaded BB Desktop Software for my Mac.

Are you guys saying that it does not work at all?

Are you serious?

 I'm a Mac 
    02-04-11 01:59 AM
    I havent found a problem with it yet! But all I've done is reload the OS a few times, and sync my itunes with my BB......no problems so far though
    02-04-11 04:10 PM
    Perhaps the latest incarnation of DM for Mac is better but until there is lots more evidence of good function I am staying with the Win7 partition.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 07:01 PM
    Hey All,

Just wanted to come by and say hey! I was a big participant in the Android Central forums, but now I have switched to BB
    Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly?
    baker954 likes this.
    02-16-11 09:57 PM
    I am a new BB user. My White Bold 9650 arrives here on monday.. cant wait!

I already downloaded BB Desktop Software for my Mac.

Are you guys saying that it does not work at all?

Are you serious?

 I'm a Mac 
    The new Desktop Software works quite well.
    The only problem you will still run into is trying to install leaked OS. and BBSAK doesn't work for Mac.
    02-21-11 02:41 PM
    Hi I was looking to switch from my iPhone to a bold 9780, I also have a MacBook. Was wondering how compatible it Is and how bootcamp works for operating win7, etc. Also if my music from iTunes will sync over to my new BB or not...I know this was probably all talked about somewhere else but just wondering. Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 07:53 PM
    Hi, I recently got a macbook pro and i'm trying to back-up my bb9700 info. it says that back-up is finished but that some contents could not be backed-up. I checked contacts and iCal, and there are no data there. why? I used my blackberry with a Windows before and when I synced the bb with the PC, all the contacts were on Outlook address book, all the notes were also there, and all the calendar entries were also there. I don't get how it works with a Mac.. where do all the supposedly backed up information go? So lost... help please...
    03-16-11 08:27 AM
    I just recently got a MacBook Pro as well for work. Being a life-long Windoz person, this is going to be quite a change for me. I hope to keep tabs on you all and check back here when I need help. Hope that's ok. I have not tried to download DM yet. That's next. And then connect my 9650. Will the Mac make any changes on my phone that will be a problem?

I still intend to use my Vaio for upgrades, etc. Should I choose one platform or another? Or can I go back and forth without a problem pretty much?
    04-22-11 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD