04-29-09 11:29 PM
27 12
tools
    I love the ITunes Genius playlist maker. It mixes things up nicely so I listen to wider range of my music. I have 3000 songs, so some of my library gets neglected. I never buy anything from them. Even if you did, it is worth it to by drm removal software. Obviously, it is legit music, the software will only work on a file that you can open. It won't work on a drm file that you get from limewire. Before they went broke, I used that software with a monthly membership to ruckus, which gave me legal access to almost anything and i removed the drm.
    04-29-09 03:23 PM
    Remember that your iTunes music is actually in the user account > music > iTunes

That's the actual mp3 files that you can drag/drop.

Had issues way back when, when trying to drag and drop directly from iTunes.

iTunes for Mac is like WMP for Windoze, with much more added! Videos, podcasts, tv shows, movies, etc. Works awsome when syncing with AppleTV, iPods of any sort, and NAS servers.

Me? I just drag/drop the .avi files onto the media card and play from there. I don't use macStormie for music, got a couple of iPods for that (and I tend to use the clickwheel one the most, being able to advance etc IN POCKET rather than waking a screen up and messing about with it).

That said, iTunes is a great media organiser, same as iPhoto is a great photo/picture organiser.
    04-29-09 11:29 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD