Is there an easy way to do this without any software. i am somewhat of a novice so please forgive me. Thanks.
    06-09-09 04:45 PM
    Is there an easy way to do this without any software. i am somewhat of a novice so please forgive me. Thanks.
    I have posted this a few times tonight, but I hope it helps.

Don't waste your money on Missing Sync. Started great, now all I get are errors.

Solution that worked for metakes a little time, but works great
    I am now back to Google Sync (from PocketMac and Missing Sync) and it is flawless. My iCal is linked/synced with Gcal using calaboration (there is a tremendous amount of info here also). Calaboration requires OS X 10.5 or later (since iCal does not support CalDAV prior to 10.5). iCal and my Google calendar are synced together I can change either and it automatically syncs to the other the same is true on my Berry. I then use Google Sync on my blackberry to sync it to my Storm
    1. Back up your Address Book and iCal just in case.
    2. Select a calendar in iCal and export it to your desktop do this for each calendar separately. You now have a separate file for each calendar.
    3. Delete each calendar from icalyou will need to leave one as it must have a default or dummy calendar always available. I created one called temp with nothing in it so my iCal was completely blank.
    4. Open Google calendar or create an account, if necessary.
    5. Import each calendar into Google Calcendar.
    6. Import address Book into gmail
    7. Open calaboration and follow the instructions.

see other posts at:

google sync
    06-10-09 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD