just bought a blackberry and i want to take songs off my itunes using mac and put them on my curve can someone help me. ive read alot about it but there are also people complaining about the programs. just wanted to know which one works and if its free
    11-25-08 08:57 PM
    Someone else's opinion will no doubt vary - but for myself, I've tried a couple "Mac/BB" programs with miserable success.

Usually all I do is take the .mp3 file from the iTunes and load it direct into the "music" folder of the BB with the usb cable. (This assuming you have a memory card installed and mass-storage mode enabled on your BB - otherwise the card volume will not show up on your desktop when you plug BB into usb).

Anyhow, quick enough for me, thus far pretty foolproof.
    11-25-08 09:22 PM
    Someone else's opinion will no doubt vary - but for myself, I've tried a couple "Mac/BB" programs with miserable success.

Usually all I do is take the .mp3 file from the iTunes and load it direct into the "music" folder of the BB with the usb cable. (This assuming you have a memory card installed and mass-storage mode enabled on your BB - otherwise the card volume will not show up on your desktop when you plug BB into usb).

Anyhow, quick enough for me, thus far pretty foolproof.
    so i dont have to install any programs just have a memory card and plug in the phone then drag and drop? i think ive tried that with a buddys phone and it didnt show up when we pluged his phone in
    11-26-08 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD