Hi, Just got my Blackberry Bold.

I've been syncing my Entourage 2004 (will be upgrading to 2008 at some point) with my Palm Treo 680 for ages, calendar, notes, tasks and contacts sync perfectly.

What about the blackberry Bold. Can the same be done?

What is "the" best software to download to do this?

10-30-08 08:10 PM
    No sweat. Just use the desktop application, and it will be lust like the old days.
    10-30-08 10:42 PM
    really? on a mac, BB software on a mac
    10-31-08 04:03 AM
    RIM hasn't released any software for the Mac at this point (thought they continue to promise it will happen...). In the mean time, I've had experience with my BB and syncing with both Missing Sync for BlackBerry and PocketMac for BlackBerry (most recent version). I have Entourage 2008 and had unbelievable problems with duplications, etc., with Missing Sync. I've continued to correspond with them, but their software works through the Sync Services (syncing Entourage information into iCal, Address Book, etc.) and then through to my BB. I think that's where my problems were.

Then, when I switched back to PocketMac for BB (the most recent version 4.1.25 syncs directly with Entourage 2008 without Sync Services) everything seems really good presently (though I have other issues for which I'm searching answers).
    01-31-09 04:52 PM