Hello all,

I wanted to know if anyone knew what desktop software version I can download onto my macbook so that I can sync my contacts etc. I went onto Bb's official webpage but saw several different verisions and wasnt sure what all i needed to be able to make them sync? Came from treo and I have read that bb supports more devices with macs? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    11-05-07 11:35 AM
    BB doesn't really support Mac users. It they do, they would have the Desktop Manager for Mac. For Mac there's only one free desktop software you can use. PocketMac. You won't be able to use the several different versions you see on BB site. You can't use Desktop Manager on your Mac unless you use something like BootCamp or similar program. You can also try Missing Sync but it's cost $.
    11-05-07 11:25 PM
    And you won't be able to upgrade/reload your Handheld OS either. Blackberry is not too Mac friendly.
    11-05-07 11:46 PM
    Yeah. You'll need to find a PC to do any handheld os upgrades. I talked to my IT department and they're allowing me to use the work computer to do upgrades.
    11-06-07 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD