I already tried to post in the Curve forum, but I'm a Mac user and hoped my brethren could help!

My company changed from Verizon to ATT (despite my protests) and I have a Curve 8310 that I'd like to transfer data from my 8810 to.

How do I transfer the address book (calendar would be nice too) between devices? The ATT store employees are useless. Big surprise there. My company changed carriers, and left us all to figure out how to duplicate the data between each device.

I'd like to transfer ALL the data, including the pictures associated with each contact, e-mail addresses, etc. Stuff that a SIM card doesn't hold.

HELP!!!

I scoured the other threads, but couldn't find anything.
    08-01-08 02:48 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

No need to post duplicate threads... in fact, it's kind of frowned upon in the rules around here.

Check the replies on your OTHER identical thread.
    08-01-08 03:05 AM
    Sorry for the dupe thread. I should have only posted it here. Thanks for the response about desktop manager, but that software doesn't work on a Mac.
    08-01-08 04:42 PM
    I think your best bet would be to find a windoze box and transfer your data over that way. After that get either Pocket Mac or Missing Sync to sync to your mac.
    08-01-08 11:50 PM
    yeah, I think I'm gonna try to use someone's PC... I downloaded Missing Sync, and it didn't work. Neither did Pocket Mac. Oh well.
    08-03-08 09:52 AM
    yeah, I think I'm gonna try to use someone's PC... I downloaded Missing Sync, and it didn't work. Neither did Pocket Mac. Oh well.
    Check out some of the topics in the Mac forums. I have a MacBook which I never use for syncing since there's not a lot of love for BB's & Macs.
    08-03-08 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD