I have been trying for the past three days to sync my curve with my music on iTunes. I only have had a Macbook Pro for two weeks so I am new to Mac in general and semi new to Blackberry devices, only recently have I discovered how truly amazing they are. PocketMac really isn't working for uploading music to my Curve, every time it syncs the music it shows on the Curve as unknown artist and album and will not playing giving an error code. I then tried to drag and drop from iTunes into my opened BlackBerry on the desktop. At first it worked and I was thrilled but now it will not allow me to add anymore songs that way. It has stopped at 73 songs. When I drag and drop now it looks like it is uploading onto the Curve, but when it is done it still shows only 73 files there. When I unplug the Curve and see what songs are actually on it is still only those 73 songs. Am I doing something wrong?? ANy help with this is greatly greatly appreciated!!
    07-02-09 12:10 AM
    Drag and drop is all u gotta do
    works fine...
    start over maybe?
    Empty the music folder and start fresh.
    07-02-09 02:19 AM
    Thanks so much, I'll give that a try today. I appreciate the help a ton!!
    07-02-09 10:38 AM
    Try a USB adapter for your mirco sd card it works like a champ!
    07-02-09 06:31 PM
    I have been trying for the past three days to sync my curve with my music on iTunes. I only have had a Macbook Pro for two weeks so I am new to Mac in general and semi new to Blackberry devices, only recently have I discovered how truly amazing they are. PocketMac really isn't working for uploading music to my Curve, every time it syncs the music it shows on the Curve as unknown artist and album and will not playing giving an error code. I then tried to drag and drop from iTunes into my opened BlackBerry on the desktop. At first it worked and I was thrilled but now it will not allow me to add anymore songs that way. It has stopped at 73 songs. When I drag and drop now it looks like it is uploading onto the Curve, but when it is done it still shows only 73 files there. When I unplug the Curve and see what songs are actually on it is still only those 73 songs. Am I doing something wrong?? ANy help with this is greatly greatly appreciated!!
    I use Blackberry Media Sync for Mac. Work great. Allows you sync your iTunes playlists. You can download it from Blackberry.com
    07-02-09 06:35 PM
    07-02-09 10:00 PM
    I use Blackberry Media Sync for Mac. Work great. Allows you sync your iTunes playlists. You can download it from Blackberry.com
    i use that too, synced all my non DRM songs to my previous storm. Works well, but to use it, I had to uninstall pocketmac -_-
    07-02-09 10:03 PM
    Thanks for all the replies... erasing all the old songs and dragging and dropping still isnt working. I'm downloading the Double Twist right now, from the website it looks very cool and very similar to iTunes. If that doesn't work I'll get the Blackberry Media Sync, I don't really wanna have to uninstall PocketMac again, I had to do that three times yesterday to get it to work with the Curve.
    07-02-09 10:32 PM
    Ok so DoubleImage did not work at all so I downloaded Blackberry Media Sync and it worked great...except it now says that my memory card is full. Since then I have been deleting pictures and moving things from being saved onto my media card to device memory but it is not making a difference in the memory. I don't know what I'm doing wrong because I have spent the past 45 mins deleting things in order to make room that seemed to make no change in the amount of memory available. Thoughts?? Thanks guys!!
    07-02-09 11:35 PM
    I use google sync not Pocket Mac. Google sync works with iCal and Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD