I just downloaded my music onto my BB for the first time from the MAC BB desktop. (I love it) Unfortunately I downloaded EVERY song from iTunes (which I didn't want). How can I clear the songs I don't want using the desktop and not have to go into my BB and clear them one at a time???

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by NoCubz; 04-02-10 at 10:14 AM.
    04-02-10 10:12 AM
    Re-attach your phone to the computer, and when the BB desktop program opens, go into the music folder and you'll see a little button at the lower portion of the screen that says something along the lines of "remove all music." Don't add any playlists, just sync, and this should wipe all your music. Then go back in, unclick the button, and choose the playlists you want.
    04-02-10 10:21 AM
    Found it!!!

Actually I had to go to "Device" on the menu bar at the top of the screen and then select "Media" from the choice of three. From there I found the "Delete" option.

Thanks for the assistance.
    Last edited by NoCubz; 04-02-10 at 10:36 AM.
    04-02-10 10:27 AM
    Also if you create a playlist that does not have DRM songs in it you can avoid getting stuff that won't play.
    04-02-10 09:35 PM
    Another oddity I have run into is that many times when I boot up my Storm through the desktop it will auto synch.........but I will get an error message. I get an error message saying "no media card." Weird stuff. But after canceling a couple of times it will usually go through.

It is so much easier than going through the V-cast program!!!
    04-04-10 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD