Ok, so I'm still fairly new to BB and to CB; I've tried to search the forums for help but couldn't find anything specific.

I am using a 8330 and love it. Problem I'm having is that I use a mac and on my iCal i have two calendars; work & personal. I sync my bb with my pc at work mostly for the reminders. I'm hoping I could somehow use multiple calendars off the one email so that i can continue to keep my work calendar separate from my personal calendar so that I can sync one from work and one from home but view both on my BB.

Does that make any sense? Is that possible or just a pipe dream?

Thanks for any advice.
    08-21-09 10:29 PM
    I have not idea why - but the first sync worked fine, and then all of the sudden items that are on the BB won't sync to the Mac, items on the Mac won't sync to the BB.

Using a BB Tour 9630 - w/PocketMacForBlackBerry4.1.25 & DriverUpdate.3.1.3B

I tried going to Library > ApplicationSupport > PocketMacSyncManager > AdditionalTools > SyncClean
    - showed up on another posting --> didn't change anything for me.

I get no error messages and connection is good, contacts sync is good, settings look good.

It's my wife's BB and if I don't fix it, there will be no end of it.

Help me CBforums, you're my only hope.
    08-23-09 12:33 AM
    Could be that PocketMac is just CRAP

Mine opened once and then never again....even with the driver updates and 4 uninstall and reinstalls. I will NEVER touch that JUNK again
    08-24-09 12:47 AM
    Could be that PocketMac is just CRAP

Mine opened once and then never again....even with the driver updates and 4 uninstall and reinstalls. I will NEVER touch that JUNK again
    Agreed. Uninstalled yesterday. I can live without syncing until the new DM for Mac comes out. Hopefully just another week or two.
    08-24-09 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD