I have a few movies on my phone that I want to get onto my mac. How can i do this using PocketMac or MediaSync??

Thanks!
    04-12-09 02:05 PM
    Have you tried Mass Storage Mode? On a PC when the BB is set for mass storage mode, the PC will read the BB as a hard drive and you can just copy the movies over. Perhaps that would work on a MAC?
    04-12-09 02:14 PM
    so when i plug the bb into my mac it shows two drives Blackberry 1 and Blackberry 2....when I got to Blackberry 2 --> Blackberry --> videos there is nothing there even though they are definitely there on the phone....any ideas?
    04-12-09 02:32 PM
    so when i plug the bb into my mac it shows two drives Blackberry 1 and Blackberry 2....when I got to Blackberry 2 --> Blackberry --> videos there is nothing there even though they are definitely there on the phone....any ideas?

Unplug the bb from the mac and take out the media card then put the media card in and connect the storm as a mass storage it should work if the files are in your media card. If not they are probably store in your phones memory
    04-12-09 02:44 PM
    so just take out the media card and put it back in????
    04-12-09 03:34 PM
    yup try that....did it work??
    04-12-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD