I've been reading the various sync threads regarding Pocketmac problems, but I have not run across my particular issue (though it might be here, for all I know):

I have an 8330 Curve and a Macbook. I'm trying to sync my Address Book contacts. It claims to be doing the job, and in fact about twenty contacts have in fact transferred. But I have no clue why the rest do not, even after several attempts. I even tried (as suggested in one thread) grouping them all in a new "group" and checking it. Nada.

Any ideas?

Karen
    02-25-09 07:37 PM
    i've been having the same problems
    02-26-09 04:10 PM
    except i get only like 10 sync'ed
    02-26-09 04:11 PM
    Using Mark Space 1.0.3. Vz 8330 running 4.5 on a iMac Core Duo running 10.5.6.
    Everything appears normal, no error messages, etc. In the end changes on my Address Book don't show up on the BB.
    I've tried everything on the Mark Space sight, erased all the groups on address book (do a back up first) and all the groups on the BB. On sync the groups WILL reappear. If I don't hear from Mark Space soon, I'm going to do the dreaded "wipe" blackberry.
    02-27-09 03:05 PM
    Using Mark Space 1.0.3. Vz 8330 running 4.5 on a iMac Core Duo running 10.5.6.
    Everything appears normal, no error messages, etc. In the end changes on my Address Book don't show up on the BB.
    I've tried everything on the Mark Space sight, erased all the groups on address book (do a back up first) and all the groups on the BB. On sync the groups WILL reappear. If I don't hear from Mark Space soon, I'm going to do the dreaded "wipe" blackberry.
    Dont hold your breath waiting to hear from them.
    03-01-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD