Ok, I've searched the forums but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

So..... What browser are the Mac users using on their respective BB's?

Also, I have a MobileMe account and cannot get it to work with my BB. When I go through the BB VZW browser Mobile me tells me to upgrade to: Safari, FireFox, or Internet Explorer 7.0.

So, what browser is everyone using?
    Last edited by robslaw; 04-15-09 at 01:09 PM.
    04-14-09 08:38 PM
    Can't sorry..
    No .mac/.me access on the Storm...
    04-15-09 01:53 AM
    go to your browser options, theres a way to make it "trick" the website to thinking its IE or FireFox this *MIGHT* solve your problem
    04-16-09 03:20 AM
    Any idea what the "trick" is? I've tried everything so far.
    04-16-09 09:53 AM
    open your browser click bb button--->options--->Browser Configuration--->click "Browser Identification" select either Firefox or Internet Explorer

let me know if it works
    04-16-09 10:25 AM
    Stupid question maybe, but why do you want to do that? You get the mobileMe mails through BIS and agenda and contacts is synched with PocketMac. At least thats the way I do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 10:38 AM
    Stupid question maybe, but why do you want to do that? You get the mobileMe mails through BIS and agenda and contacts is synched with PocketMac. At least thats the way I do it.

doesn't want to pay for PM? no question is a stupid question
    04-16-09 10:40 AM
    open your browser click bb button--->options--->Browser Configuration--->click "Browser Identification" select either Firefox or Internet Explorer

let me know if it works
    That doesn't work man...
    Like I said, it's not possible to look at your .me accnt on the Storm.
    04-16-09 11:17 AM
    Just sync your BB with your .mac accnt.
    Just no access to your pictures etc...
    04-16-09 11:18 AM
    doesn't want to pay for PM? no question is a stupid question
    I'm confused now... Why should he pay for PM? It's supplied for free by Blackberry, or are we talking about two different things now?
    04-16-09 12:23 PM
    let me clear this up a little further, I would like to be able to look at my photo gallery on my .mac account.

Also, the only Browser option I have is the one that came with it. I can't change it to any others.
    04-16-09 12:35 PM
    If you want to do this just to have a look at your photohraphs I'd advise to store them on your media card, so you have them with you all the time Just use the mass storage function of your BB..

If you want to use it for anything else, then I think you could try with Opera Mini or Bolt... But I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. MobileMe is built around Web 2.0 features most of which are not supported by mobile browsers...

04-16-09 12:58 PM
    let me clear this up a little further, I would like to be able to look at my photo gallery on my .mac account.

Also, the only Browser option I have is the one that came with it. I can't change it to any others.
    There are no settings in any browser config. that will allow you to look at yoru .mac account pictures on yoru phone.
    04-16-09 03:54 PM
    There are no settings in any browser config. that will allow you to look at yoru .mac account pictures on yoru phone.
    Thank you. Unfortunately, it was the answer I expected, but appreciate you telling me.

Thx.
    04-16-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD