Hey, I searched, but could not figure this out...

I bought Missing Sync today. I did a sync with my Storm, address book was fine, but I cannot seem to sync my iCal at all... whatever is on my device, stays on my device, and whatever I entered into iCal using my macbook pro, stays there, nothing syncs at all.

Any ideas?? thanks!
    05-06-09 01:35 AM
    It's so frustrating, cuz everything else syncs.. ie: photos. What could i be doing wrong??
    05-06-09 02:04 AM
    Anyone.......... ?
    05-06-09 10:38 PM
    Did you get an error message? If so, what was it?
    05-06-09 11:11 PM
    Nope, no error message. Appears to sync, but it doesn't
    05-06-09 11:22 PM
    Well I guess no one has a clue!
    05-08-09 12:19 AM
    Me too. I was hoping to find an answer here. I have not tried creating a calendar item on the BB and syncing with that, just Mac -> BB.

BTW, my first post, hi everyone.
    05-09-09 11:13 AM
    Oh gosh, you must fee like you're twisting out there in the wind. It is such a bummer to not have a product out of the box that works with the Mac, then you pay big $ for an app that is supposed to make it easy and it isn't. You have my sympathies; got the T-shirt. I have MissingSync also and fiddled-futzed with it for weeks. I didn't document everything I did, and then one thing I did worked and it has been pretty flawless ever since. Mine had something to do with my Entourage account. Keep pounding on buttons and going through drop-downs and menus and you'll get it--I have faith in you! I finally gave up trying to sync music and photos through MissingSync and now I just click on the disk image that comes up on my desktop when I plug my BB into my computer and drag and drop---works like a charm.

As for iCal, you don't quite have them talking together yet and you have to hunt around for the menu that lets you do that. Is your Entourage set up? That's pretty quick and easy to do and when I sync, it now shows my iCal and Entourage calendars and they all sync. Good luck and I know I wasn't that helpful, just wanted to to give you some confidence that you'll figure it out. If I did, anyone can....seriously.
    05-09-09 11:47 AM
    yea i have the same problem with missing sync / ical as well it always disconnects my phone off bluetooth
    05-09-09 06:30 PM
    Not all of us use Entourage.

I would LOVE this to work with Mail.app, like the iPhone does.

That said, I read a post here, can't remember the details, about getting MS to work with iCal. Something about deleting the CICAL entry in the service books?
    05-09-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD