im debating which to use. opinions? suggestions? i want somethign that will mainly backup my settings, images and not so much my add book or calendar (those are backed up via a different program). i would hate for my curve to die, and i lose all of my settings, sounds, backgrounds, themes etc. thanks for the help.
    09-18-07 09:29 AM
    I'm pretty sure that PocketMac does not sync pictures and media. You'll need to get Missing Sync.
    10-26-07 01:49 PM
    I'm a new blackberry user. I already have missing sync from previous use with a palm pilot. Any more advice as to which I should use.

Since I already own missing sync and pocket mac is free I might be able to try them both out. Does anyone know if there will be a conflict between them?

Thanks,

-Jake
    11-09-07 06:37 PM
    Check to see if your Missing Sync for Palm works with BB. It may not.
    11-10-07 11:36 AM
    If you own Missing Sync for Palm you simply have to contact MarkSpace (using the email address you used when you bought the Palm version) and they will send you a link to buy Missing Sync for Blackberry at a substantial discount! I did this a couple weeks ago to get the new missing sync for my new 8830 and I could not be happier!

Royaltrez
    12-04-07 12:34 PM
    I have used MissingSync for Palm and WinMobile but on the BlackBerry front I am holding off for a few reasons. First it just doesn't seem ready yet. I know Leopard updates etc but I am reading way too many issues with mounting etc so I am willing to way. Second I have Windows running on VMware Fusion (considering playing with the new Parallels as well. Its nice that you can save the Virtual machine play around and delete without issue.

So yes its out there but discount or not is it ready for your MAC?
    12-05-07 09:23 PM
    I have a powerbook 867 running 10.5.2 and missing sync rocks. My 3 hrs with pocketmac were frustrating. Missing sync ran the first time. That's not to say the features in missing sync are on par with what appears to reside in pocketmac, but if it doesn't work, it's useless to me

So I'm pretty happy. Still wish it would work via bluetooth -- what a waste of a feature.
    03-09-08 07:54 PM
    Still wish it would work via bluetooth -- what a waste of a feature.
    Touche ..

I concure
    03-10-08 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD