when missing sync syncs my calendar it shows my diffrent calendars on my bb as my email address's instead of home, work, etc. Does anyone have a fix for this?

I am using a 8900
    OS 4.6.1
    02-16-09 12:24 AM
    Sadly, BB doesn't support iCal calendars, or Entourage categories, or anything like that. I haven't found a program that even makes it do that. The closest I found was Agenda, which allows you to assign colors to appointments, but only ON the device, and they get lost on sync, 'cause it's not really supporting it. For this, I miss my palm.....
    02-16-09 06:08 PM
    that sucks. Thats what makes the Iphone special to me is that you can your mac calendar with the phone perfectly. but who has ALL their friends on the same service (google, blackberry, Ical) someone needs to make an app that syncs the most popular calendars together. That way you can invite someone on gmail to an event from your blackberry calendar
    02-16-09 10:05 PM
    someone needs to make an app that syncs the most popular calendars together. That way you can invite someone on gmail to an event from your blackberry calendar
    You can already ... just hit "Invite Atendee" in the even you want to send the invitation to.
    02-17-09 07:40 AM
    I tried sending an event to my yahoo email to test it out and it just showed up as a bunch of text, I couldn't reply to the event to confirm, deny, etc.. when I sent it to my blackberry I could. So I take it that the invite attendees only works if you are sending it to another blackberry

You can already ... just hit "Invite Atendee" in the even you want to send the invitation to.
    02-17-09 08:15 AM
    I tried sending an event to my yahoo email to test it out and it just showed up as a bunch of text, I couldn't reply to the event to confirm, deny, etc.. when I sent it to my blackberry I could. So I take it that the invite attendees only works if you are sending it to another blackberry
    I've used it with gmail users with no issue. Yahoo may not handle the invite properly.
    02-17-09 08:23 AM
    Cool, I will have to try that cuz I talk to a lot of gmail users

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 10:10 AM
    Google calendar works flawlessly with iCal and my Macs, and Google Sync for BB keeps everything together!
    02-26-09 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD