05-17-09 09:22 PM
28 12
tools
    Just 'upgraded' to version 2.0.2 and I thought ... you know, I better back up my iCal. Good thing I did. After performing the 'sync' my calendar items doubled. This happens every time Missing Sync comes out with an update! I am so ready to through this stupid BB away and get an iPhone! Should have just done that in the first place... At least then I would have these stupid issues with Missing Sync and it would all work like its suppose to!
    04-28-09 05:48 PM
    That sucks man. Have you tried Google Sync? It will sync your calendar and contacts OTA.
    04-30-09 12:22 PM
    Had problems with missing sync contacts, they keep duplicating. Any ideas?
    04-30-09 09:57 PM
    That sucks man. Have you tried Google Sync? It will sync your calendar and contacts OTA.
    +1 for Google Sync, it's a must if you're a Mac user.
    04-30-09 10:50 PM
    Hi,

Does anyone else have problems with Google Sync on the Bold. Events spanning more than one day sync as only one day.

-- Robert.
    05-01-09 07:13 AM
    I was having trouble with doubling contacts and calender events from missing sync with my bold and macbook pro. i just deleted the doubles from my bold and when i synced it again, it deleted the doubles from the computer, so now i no longer have duplicates. its a pain, but it worked.
    05-03-09 01:46 PM
    I'm fed up with Missing Sync. I have BusySync so I can do Google <-> BusySync <-> iCal, but how do you get your contacts to sync to your Address Book then?
    05-07-09 11:45 AM
    I was thinking about the upgrade to get the bluetooth wireless feature only. But maybe I should save my cash and continue using version 1 until RIM gets a mac desktop app that isn't pocketmac.

I use mobileme but wish the blackberry could sync wirelessly with it too instead of using missing sync & a usb cable.
    05-07-09 02:20 PM
    Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried resetting sync history and no joy. I'm about to go back to MS1 again.

Plugin Contacts starting
    NSInvalidArgumentException: *** -[NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil value (key: value)
    An error occurred while updating the local database from the device.
    Plugin Contacts did not complete.
    05-08-09 04:24 PM
    Email support at Missingsync. I'm still on version 1 and will stay with it until I need to upgrade my device.
    05-08-09 04:25 PM
    Email support at Missingsync. I'm still on version 1 and will stay with it until I need to upgrade my device.
    I have an open ticket that's several days old and haven't heard anthing from them.
    05-08-09 04:26 PM
    I love missing sync. Anyone that needs help with it let me know
    05-09-09 08:44 AM
    I have an open ticket that's several days old and haven't heard anthing from them.
    I know what you mean, I was supposed to receive a promotional upgrade price to version 2 last week and never received it. Now that I read version 2 has issues, I'll pass. So it all worked out.
    05-09-09 10:54 AM
    Went back to the old version again. I'm tired of messing with 2.02.
    05-12-09 02:23 PM
    Never did get that email from them on the promotion. Maybe when the new blackberry devices arrive this year RIM will have a new mac desktop app. Here's to wishing.
    05-12-09 03:53 PM
    Most Missing Sync emails go unanswered. I have a problem with how fast they can accept your payment and after that, don't have the time for you.

This forum is full of people who have emailed them repeatedly and have yet to get a response.
    05-12-09 03:57 PM
    Good to know, I'll try pocketmac again if I really have to next time.
    05-12-09 04:05 PM
    I finally got an email back with a procedure to try out. I'm still sticking with 1.03.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 10:22 PM
    LOL congrats! Stick with that version it works for me.
    05-12-09 11:18 PM
    I finally got an email back with a procedure to try out. I'm still sticking with 1.03.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So, if I'm grasping this right- Version 1.03 is the only version of Missing Sync that works flawlessly?
    05-13-09 12:34 AM
    So, if I'm grasping this right- Version 1.03 is the only version of Missing Sync that works flawlessly?
    YUP that's right
    05-13-09 09:43 AM
    YUP that's right
    Hey, speak for yourselves! Even 1.0.3 messes up on me, randomly deleting and merging contacts. Notes, Calendar, and Tasks work very well, though.
    05-13-09 10:22 AM
    I was thinking about the upgrade to get the bluetooth wireless feature only. But maybe I should save my cash and continue using version 1 until RIM gets a mac desktop app that isn't pocketmac.

I use mobileme but wish the blackberry could sync wirelessly with it too instead of using missing sync & a usb cable.
    Yep. I've decided to pass on the upgrades, too, and stay old school. I finally got the old version to work and in my world, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    05-13-09 10:49 AM
    Exactly. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    05-13-09 04:26 PM
    I have had trouble with MS duplicating my iCal entries also. I just don't use my calendar on my BB due to that reason.

Other wise, I think MS works great!
    05-13-09 04:53 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD