I recently got a Storm and use Missing Sync to sync my information. When I had my Curve there were no problems syncing information to my phone. However, since I've gotten my Storm it doesn't sync all the information for my contacts. I cannot get it to sync the PIN numbers or the address field. I was wondering if anyone else had seen this issue and if so, did you find a resolution for it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
    03-25-09 11:21 PM
    Same problem - did you find a solution?
    06-03-09 03:15 PM
    I have a Pearl and have the same problem with MS
    Since my Mac address book has no place to put the PIN number, when I sync with my Pearl the PIN number disappears from my Pearl.
    And actually, I've had problems with iCal as well, so I haven't performed a sync in over 3 months.
    Sure would be nice to get some software that actually DOES the sync with no problems on my Mac.
    06-03-09 04:46 PM
    It worked fine on my old blackberry. I have had numerous problems with the Missing Sync. I have numerous requests for help into them but not response. It's unreal how unreceptive they are. I want my money back if this stuff doesn't work.
    06-03-09 04:49 PM