I had to replace my Storm due to issues with hardware. My missing sync was working perfectly with my old phone. With the new phone, my MAC will not recognize the storm with I plug it into the USB. When I sync with Missing Sync I get an error saying the first sync must be done via USB. Can someone help me! All the settings in my Storm are confirmed to be correct however my Mac just wont recognize it. HELP!!!
    04-30-09 08:59 AM
    Unfortunately I'm not a MAC guy so I can't help here, other than to move this thread to our MAC Users Forum. Hopefully they can get it figured out. I also wanted to compliment you on good use of a descriptive title.
    04-30-09 09:06 AM
    What are your settings? Im assuming you mean your mass storage is set to on, etc? Give me a description of what you have done so far, I will try and help, I had this same issue and Im not even sure if I remember or know how I fixed it, but I will try..
    04-30-09 11:12 PM
    I have missing sync with the Bold, but I did put it on my friends curve.. and she was using pocketmac but it started giving her trouble. I could be totally reaching, but you may have to uninstall it on your mac, and reinstall it, then reinstall it on your new phone - treat it as if you are using the program for the very first time on both computer and phone. Hope this helps.
    05-03-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD