Is missing Sync the only way to get iTunes music on my Pearl? Or can I somehow export music in a format that I can just copy over to the Pearl's SD card?

I am not running any syncing app right now (except Google calendar - awesome, BTW).

Thanks!
    04-02-08 09:07 AM
    You can bluetooth it over to your phone. You have to obviously pair your bb with your computer. Once the pairing is done on your computer go to bluetooth file transfer and get the media file you want. On your bb go to the media app and click menu and then explore. click the sd card folder. You must do this step before hitting transfer on your computer. once you hit transfer on your computer hit the menu button and click receive via bluetooth.
    04-05-08 01:51 PM
    Or can the Pearl's media app play the iTunes music file?

Thanks!
    04-07-08 09:51 PM
    Only if the audio file is unprotected. DRM protected audio files cannot be played on any BB.
    04-07-08 10:02 PM
    missing sync works great links direct with iTunes and loads up and plays now problem. I found out the hard way bought a microSD card and just transfered music onto it but the phone couldn't see the files. But Missing Sync solved that.
    I am having issues installing Third party programs on my BB. Any solutions?
    04-08-08 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD