I've been through a number of posts about this but haven't seen anything that quite addresses my problem. Several months ago, I created a calendar in Entourage 2004 and transferred it to my Blackberry using PocketMac. Since then, I have also added appointments to the calendar directly on the Blackberry. Due to a hard drive failure on my iMac last week, I need to transfer all my calendar information from my Blackberry back to the iMac. After continuing frustration with subsequent syncs using PocketMac, I purchased MissingSync and managed to connect it with Entourage using iSync or whatever it was they tell you to do. The problem is the ONLY dates that transferred from the Blackberry to the iMac are the ones I had created on the Blackberry itself. All those other dates that were originally created in Entourage 2004 and synced with the Blackberry will not now transfer back to the iMac. It appears they are two different calendars in the Blackberry, one for items created on the iMac and one for items created on the BB itself. How do I get it to sync both of them to the iMac or else make them into one calendar in the BB?
    Sorry to be so long winded - any help is appreciated. For what it's worth, my contacts seem to have synced OK, though for some reason all the e-mail addresses were duplicated. I guess if one is good, two is better.
    12-03-09 10:42 PM
    How is Missing Sync working in other areas? Are you able to backup your BB to the Mac?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 02:45 AM
    I was able to move my contacts from the BB to the Mac using Missing Sync, though with some duplication of the e-mail field. And the 30 or 40 appointments that I had entered by hand in the BB also transferred to the Mac. But the 80+ appointments that were originally created on the Mac (pre-hard drive crash) and synced with the BB using PocketMac a few months ago (before I got fed up with it) seem to be stuck on the BB.
    Thanks for your help!
    12-04-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD