Where to begin. Missing Sync will run fine if I start it in a Guest Account. When I try to run it as the administrator it quits abruptly. If I set up another administrators account I get the same issues. The plug in page dissappears. When I try to setup any plug ins it hangs. It is difficult to address because it's behavior is different almost every time I open it. The worst part is when I first installed it, it worked great. When I put my computer to sleep it broke the install for good. It has been inconsistent at best. I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least 15 times.
    I did try to use Pocket Mac prior to Missing Sync. That was not consistent either. I uninstalled it. I have gotten various things to work like deleting Calender Cache. Resetting Sync Services and on and on. I have been fighting this for a least 4 days. I have gotten it work maybe 6 times. Then it will start giving me various errors. I have worked on computers for along time and I have never fought with software this difficult to get to work. My late model 2008 MacBook is running just fine otherwise.I would just throw in the towel but since I paid $$ I thought I would take some time and type this out.
    I don't normally ask for help. I can fix most computer problems Windows Or Mac. I feel this has beaten me.
    Please help me if you can.

Thank You
    06-10-09 08:47 PM
    Sorry...I gave up and went to Google sync.
    06-11-09 09:43 AM
    I heard that PocketMac installs usb drivers which can give trouble. They keep MissingSync from working properly. They might be installed within Your (admin) user files. Do You have a chance to return to a "pre-PocketMac" state of Your system (e.g. with TimeMachine)?
    06-11-09 10:45 AM
    That's a possibility. It might come to that.
    Missing Sync won't even let start up now.
    It hangs on the setup assistant page. The page is blank.
    I got Pocket Mac to work again. I am a windows convert.
    I went from a windows hand held to the Storm.
    I never had a problem with using Syncmate with the windows phone.
    I love the Storm.
    But, this is nuts!
    06-11-09 11:48 AM
    That's a possibility. It might come to that.
    Missing Sync won't even let start up now.
    It hangs on the setup assistant page. The page is blank.
    I got Pocket Mac to work again. I am a windows convert.
    I went from a windows hand held to the Storm.
    I never had a problem with using Syncmate with the windows phone.
    I love the Storm.
    But, this is nuts!
    Have you gone to the Activity Monitor and quit all processes related to pockey mac or Missing sync? The Activity Monitor is in the Applications>Utilities folder on your Mac.
    06-11-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD