Just bought TMS so I could sync my great new Storm with my iMac (intel--running Leopard). Worked out some minor address book issues (due mostly to my gmail laziness) and everything is great. It works really well.

Last night, I got the "your wireless keyboard battery is low" screen. Figured I'd change it in the morning, right?

Woke up this morning, swapped out the batteries, and now I cannot get the keyboard to connect. No mattter what I do. I've tried every power-down/battery swap combo known to man. Nothing. It keeps asking for the passkey (a screen I hadn't even seen in a year of owning the computer until I got TMS), which, even if I had one (I don't), can't be typed in regardless! Sent my gf to the apple store, they tested out the keyboard and it works, although they sent her home with a new one, but I know its not going to work.

I read somewhere that 3rd party apps that use bluetooth can sometimes mess things up. Has anyone experienced this issue before? I'm wondering if its an issue with TMS.

Someone help!
    02-26-09 01:04 PM
    Just bought TMS so I could sync my great new Storm with my iMac (intel--running Leopard). Worked out some minor address book issues (due mostly to my gmail laziness) and everything is great. It works really well.

Last night, I got the "your wireless keyboard battery is low" screen. Figured I'd change it in the morning, right?

Woke up this morning, swapped out the batteries, and now I cannot get the keyboard to connect. No mattter what I do. I've tried every power-down/battery swap combo known to man. Nothing. It keeps asking for the passkey (a screen I hadn't even seen in a year of owning the computer until I got TMS), which, even if I had one (I don't), can't be typed in regardless! Sent my gf to the apple store, they tested out the keyboard and it works, although they sent her home with a new one, but I know its not going to work.

I read somewhere that 3rd party apps that use bluetooth can sometimes mess things up. Has anyone experienced this issue before? I'm wondering if its an issue with TMS.

Someone help!
    Enter four 0's (0000)

When the batteries died, so did the wireless connection. Zeros for most device is the default passkey. Hope that helps you out.

02-26-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD