04-28-09 12:04 PM
36 12
tools
    awesome! will give it a try
    btw, how did u do that google thingy? looks cool
    04-14-09 08:38 AM
    I have problems with MissingSync and my iCal data (always syncs with errors). Switched to PocketMac and everything works fine even with OS 5.0.
    04-14-09 08:43 AM
    i use missing sync also...

it works almost flawlessly....

maybe you guys can help me...

so when i sync my contacts....its syncs them all...buy it only allows for 3 email address's...

it wont sync the 4th email address. is there a setting i can change to allow it to sync the 4th email address....?

also...it syncs the email address's outta order...

the order is - HOME, WORK, OTHER, OTHER

it syncs them all wacky...but they are all there but the 4th one...

anyone shed some light on this ?

Thanks...

tk
    04-14-09 01:36 PM
    Thats what happens.....
    I have an open ticket with MarkSpace, but I think this all has to do with the USB port on the computer not being able to mount the blackberry first. Basically it can't read the device, so MissingSync does not know its there and attempts to try and go through bluetooth only. the catch is that for the initial sync you need to do it through the USB cable. If it weren't for that, I'd be syncing away right now.

I'll update everyone with what MarkSpace has to say about this.

julian
    04-14-09 03:06 PM

Lmao!
    Thanks for the reviews. I think I'll try MS
    04-15-09 10:19 AM
    I tried the bluetooth syncing, and I noticed it wasn't syncing ALL the fields, such as PIN and such. Anyone else get this?
    04-17-09 09:45 AM
    You may want to try the Missing Sync for BlackBerry 2.0.2 preview
    wwwdotmarkspacedotcom/testing/
    04-22-09 01:55 PM
    I have an open ticket with MarkSpace, but I think this all has to do with the USB port on the computer not being able to mount the blackberry first. Basically it can't read the device, so MissingSync does not know its there and attempts to try and go through bluetooth only. the catch is that for the initial sync you need to do it through the USB cable. If it weren't for that, I'd be syncing away right now.

julian
    My computer reads the USB

I gave up on using missing sync, i just use VM Ware Fusion and the Desktop manager, on my MBP. Works fine that way....oh wells.
    04-23-09 07:03 PM
    Try the new update to the app:

Mark/Space, Inc. - Download MarkSpace The Missing Sync Software Updates

Version 2.0.2 was just released and may fix this problem.
    04-24-09 06:17 AM

julian
    Hi 2jzgze. Did MarkSpace say something about the USB first sync?
    Thanks.
    04-24-09 12:13 PM
    Now I updated to 2.0, which works better than 1.x. BUT(!)... after the update I notice, I can only sync to my desktop computer, as the Missing-sync installer refuses to install on my laptop! MarkSpace say, that with v 2.x they introduce a new license, so you can only install the software on 1 computer (before I could install on 3 - which was ok). Now what? - If I want the former ability, to sync my two computers back, I must pay another $39.95!! WOW - is that an 'UPDATE' or a new trick?
    04-28-09 12:04 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD