06-21-11 02:30 PM
35 12
tools
    Serial for missing sync? Thanks!
    12-07-08 04:29 PM
    Will missingsync work with the storm ?
    Missing Sync works with the Storm. I've been using it since a few days after I got mine. I've had a few issues that I'm not certain aren't my fault. Nothing I couldn't overcome by syncing again a time or two.

Good luck.

Cheers!
    12-07-08 04:43 PM
    anyone try mac with the storm yet?
    I've been syncing my Storm with my MacBook Pro since day one. I tried PocketMac from BlackBerry but switched to Missing Sync and like it better. Much smoother interface and less options for me to screw up...a plus for me. The cost can be steep...$40...but if you've come to rely on having your contacts, calendar, and email with you for work, it's a small investment.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!
    12-07-08 04:47 PM
    If you're asking for a serial number for Missing Sync here, you should know better than to do that on a forum.

If not, what are you asking?

Cheers!
    12-07-08 04:49 PM
    Galdaz,

This is the second thread that I've seen you ask for a serial number and it appears you are trying to get free activation of Missing Synch.

Please do not use this forum to attempt to steal from software developers.
    12-11-08 10:36 AM
    Sure, just buy it... and they send it to you...
    12-11-08 01:00 PM
    missing Sync with the Bold is HORRIBLE! It doesn't recognize contacts added On the Blackberry Bold! so when you get home to "SYNC".. missing sync wants to delete the contacts on the BOLD!! Moving contacts TO the Bold from desktop works. the other way DOES NOT!
    here is the "workaround" posted by Missing Sync.. not making sense at all.. it does not resolve the issue if you have contacts ON your bold already.. and need to send them to the desktop.
    12-11-08 01:39 PM
    I have tried 3 times to sync my Storm with an iBook running 10.4.11 and no love, erased the contacts on my laptop, no calander sync. Between that and the issues I have with the Storm it's self I am ready to return the BB and get an iPhone, this is just stupid!!
    12-15-08 07:55 AM
    I've never had success with missing sync on my mac. Right now I use google calendar to sync my calendars. Music gets transfered manually (drag and drop). Addresses aren't synced though. Hoping for some ap that will work like google calendar.
    How about google sync - works for me with addresses.
    12-15-08 12:24 PM
    I have used Missing Sync successfully...but every 6 months something weird happens.

I was unable to add new contacts to the device, so I rset the address book and tried an overwrite to BB...and even though the sync says completed and it goes through the motions, no addresses were transferred via ucb or bluetooth...

any suggestions out there?
    06-21-11 02:30 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD