Im trying to decide between missing sync and pocket mac.

I found this on the missing sync website,can some one tell me what it means?

BlackBerry 8130 Mounting Problems - Users are reporting errors when trying to mount the BlackBerry 8130 as a USB mass storage device. The ability to mount on the Mac desktop as a Mass USB Storage device is functionality built into the BlackBerry 8130 and is not controlled by The Missing Sync software. But, if you can't mount the card on the Mac, you can't use The Missing Sync to synchronize photos, music or files to the card. We are actively investigating this issue, but recommend NOT mounting the card with the BlackBerry 8130 at this time.
    03-01-08 09:55 PM
    Im trying to decide between missing sync and pocket mac.

I found this on the missing sync website,can some one tell me what it means?

BlackBerry 8130 Mounting Problems - Users are reporting errors when trying to mount the BlackBerry 8130 as a USB mass storage device. The ability to mount on the Mac desktop as a Mass USB Storage device is functionality built into the BlackBerry 8130 and is not controlled by The Missing Sync software. But, if you can't mount the card on the Mac, you can't use The Missing Sync to synchronize photos, music or files to the card. We are actively investigating this issue, but recommend NOT mounting the card with the BlackBerry 8130 at this time.
    aunkster, this is what I believe I was telling you about when you connect via USB and your BB asks to use Mass Storage Mode. You have to say No or the device will go into a reboot cycle. On a PC, it can see the card installed, but on a Mac, it can't. So that is why you can't copy (as they call it sync) media with Missing Sync.
    03-02-08 08:47 AM
    OH I see now,thank you very much
    03-02-08 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD