All,

Got the notification yesterday from Mark/Space, downloaded, installed, and tested the latest (public) beta this morning. Bluetooth Syncing working perfectly between my MBPro and Storm.

Public beta is here :

Mark/Space Beta and Preview Software

As per their recommendations, please back up your data before trying it out!
    01-18-09 11:52 AM
    I couldn't get the beta to work on my Storm, but the new version seems interesting. The proximity sync feature has a lot of promise. It's also nice to see videos supported. I'll have to check it out again in a few weeks when it's more mature. Now, I'm going to be quite put out if they charge current users for this upgrade. To be honest I was a little shocked when I discovered the BB version of MS didn't support BT sync (the Winmo version did). Time will tell...
    01-19-09 04:37 PM
    I had a massive problem with the new beta. It failed syncing at least 7 times, and then when I did get it to work it took 8 hours (no I'm not lying) over USB!!

And now on top of that, my mail is no longer coming in, my MMS doesn't work. and my battery life sucks. All after syncing. I don't know what kind of bad voodoo it did, but something got messed up.
    01-21-09 02:38 AM
    I had to reinstall my OS twice after using this beta. It messed up my entire phone!! On top of that I used to be able to sync on both Win Vista and Mac, but once I used this beta, I could no longer sync via USB on EITHER!! I like the folders that it supports, but I don't think this is quite ready to be released in current form.
    01-23-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD