That's right ... they actually released a second update. And according to the release notes, it actually fixes reported problems.

Mark/Space, Inc. - Download MarkSpace The Missing Sync Software Updates

Installing now and will report if there are any issues on my 8330m.
    04-24-09 07:16 AM
    One more thing. Be sure to install the new version of the BlackBerry app, too. The URL for the .jad is in the README file that will open on first launch of MS.
    04-24-09 07:43 AM
    FYI, first sync took a long time -- over 12 minutes. Second sync was more sane. Only "odd" thing is that it's now defaulting to totally replacing everything on the BB through the "Folder Sync" plugin. I need to fix that (or quit syncing that folder, which was an experiment anyway).

Hope this release fixes the problems some of you have had!!!!!
    04-24-09 08:06 AM
    Biiiiig improvement. I had bought MS 2.01 and it hosed my 8900 so badly that I had to wipe and reload it from scratch. Thank goodness for Time Machine!

After reading that the changelog fixed a lot of things, I gave MS 2.02 a try. So far I've done three full syncs and almost everything seems to be working correctly again. No shortening of calendar entries, address book looks good, and the new call log sync is nice.

SMS Log only pulled one text from a long time ago and that was it. Photo Sync takes a long time even though I have no new photos to be imported to my Mac.

I haven't decided if I'll try proximity sync. It's not a big deal to plug it into a USB cable at my desk.
    04-27-09 12:02 PM
    I use proximity sync almost exclusively and it's da bomb. Set it for the max (every 8 hours) and it'll sync when I wake up in the morning and after I get home from work. That's actually the main reason I got this software for my wife ... because she'd *never* remember to sync and backup on her own. Not a judgment, just a fact.
    04-27-09 01:47 PM
    Mine still locks my Macs up. Or it gets stuck on syncing Notes, Photos or anything other than Mail, SMS and Contacts.
    04-28-09 02:08 AM
    newp, still doesnt work.
    04-28-09 04:29 AM
    where do i get the registration code??
    04-28-09 01:35 PM
    where do i get the registration code??
    Once you pay for it, you get the code via email.
    04-29-09 11:11 AM
    Have Mac users tried DoubleTwist doubleTwist for Mac + BlackBerry Users Makes Media Easy | CrackBerry.com

It is free and seems to do what you need.
    04-29-09 11:13 AM
    Having some good luck with this software but for some reason the program imports pics that were exported from iPhoto.
    04-29-09 12:40 PM
    Having some good luck with this software but for some reason the program imports pics that were exported from iPhoto.
    The photo piece doesn't seem to be perfect. I ended up deleting some photos that I had kept on my bb8900 to reduce the sync time on the photo piece.

I also keep getting a message that I have iCal errors in my console, but reading the Markspace FAQ there's no current fix for it.
    04-29-09 10:10 PM
    Seems to work now. Almost flawless.

Can I install apps with this? I bought an app that doesn't have an OTA link but I cannot figure it out.
    04-30-09 12:21 PM
    Seems to be an improvement, but it has issues with pictures and iphoto. I have been getting duplicate pictures on my phone.
    05-01-09 09:39 PM
    Seems to have somewhat of an improvement, I can sync now without errors in the process..
    05-01-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD