Hi all!

I'm having a problem with missing emails on my new Blackberry Curve. I use Me.com, which is Mac mail.

My server is Mac mail - and most go through, but at least 1-3 emails each day never show up on the Blackberry, but all appear on my Macbook. All the settings are okay. There's nothing in preferences blocking the ability for mail to show up on the phone on either end.

Each time I call Sprint tech, they blame the Mac server (me.com)....but the Mac mail (me.com) folks are saying nothing is wrong on their end, and, of course, tell me to call Sprint! So they're pointing fingers at each other, which does nothing to solve this problem.

Sprint keeps insisting there is nothing wrong with the Blackberry, and I shouldn't exchange it.

Is it normal to have emails occasionally not appear on the Blackberry? Sprint says sometimes the main servers have blackout periods or are doing maintenance. Should I exchange the phone? I'm still within the 30 days grace period.
    Last edited by LisaNYC; 06-27-09 at 09:02 AM.
    06-27-09 08:48 AM
    I love the calling eachother bit...seems like if someone does not know the answer they will blame the other and not admit it. Idiots.

In regards to the email situation, I also see that problem sometimes on mine, but do you have any other email accounts? GMail?

Are they getting labelled as Junk or Spam?
    06-27-09 09:52 AM
    How did You set up the .me mails? Do You forward them to Your BB email address or have You configured the .me address for direct communication with the BIS (BB Internet Service)? This means that You add the .me address to Your BB email accounts via computer and internet or via BB email setup.

I added .me to my BIS, but set a filtering option to NOT deliver mails directly. Instead I activated mail forwarding (with keeping copies, of course) from .me to my BB mail address. This way I never lost a mail...
    06-27-09 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD