Ok, I'm sure there was a post somewhere, but since I have a Mac I decided I would post here.

If I buy a microsdhc card for my 8830, can I transfer pictures and media to it via my mac and and external device I use to load pictures on my mac. I have device that I use to transfer/load picture on my Mac that has a slot for microsd cards.

I do not want to use pocketcrap for any transfers other than to sync contacts/ical.

Thoughts?
    04-11-09 09:57 AM
    Ok, I'm sure there was a post somewhere, but since I have a Mac I decided I would post here.

If I buy a microsdhc card for my 8830, can I transfer pictures and media to it via my mac and and external device I use to load pictures on my mac. I have device that I use to transfer/load picture on my Mac that has a slot for microsd cards.

I do not want to use pocketcrap for any transfers other than to sync contacts/ical.

Thoughts?
    Yes, you can transfer your all your stuff to the new card using an external device.

If this stuff is still on your Mac, you can just plug your phone into a USB port and do the same thing.
    04-11-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD