Can anyone help me! I was wondering whether or not i could simply transfer media files to an SD on my Mac and simply put the SD card into my phone and have it work. Does it work like that or am i wishfully thinking? Plus im sure i need to purchase some sort of adapter for this to work. Has anyone ever accomplished this? Thanks so much!
    08-04-07 01:22 PM
    Do a search in the MAC forum. I'm sure there is a software that you need to install. I just can't remember the name of it...
    08-04-07 03:15 PM
    It's probably far easier for you if you install the card into the BB first, make sure that it's formatted, and then drag and drop the files onto your memory card with your BB connected to your Mac via USB (wordy, I know). As far as compatibility, mp3's and the like will work, but it requires specific video types. If you have access to a PC at all, it would be much easier to consider transferring your media from the PC. BB's come bundled with the Roxio Media Manager, and this converts whatever media you have to a file type which your BB will display.
    08-06-07 11:33 AM
    Card in phone.
    Videos in iPod mp4 format work fine.
    AAC and MP3 with no DRM work fine.

I have two folders music and videos.
    Do a reset/battery pull and the card will be scanned and content added.
    01-12-10 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD