Ya like it says... I d/l the new media sync... I like it.. all except that the podcasts I have in a folder puts them in the video folder... So even to listen to them in that folder the screen stays light and black so kills the battery...

Ideas?
    Suggestions?
    03-25-09 07:36 PM
    Anyone????
    03-27-09 03:27 PM
    ANYONE PLEASE?

I download my DJ Tiesto podcast to work out.. then when I try to put the music on the Storm it puts it in the video folder.. EVEN if I manually put it in the music folder it moves it.. but yet SOME of the music goes into just not ALL of it.
    04-05-09 01:26 PM
    I just figured this out today by doing some googling... in Itunes 8.0, go to Itunes tab --> preferences-->general, Import settings... change it from AAC to MP3 Encoder. Now in your podcasts folder, right click on the podcast and choose create MP3. When its done a new file will show up in your Music Folder. I've been frustrated with the same exact issues so Im glad I figured this out as well- good luck
    04-05-09 01:50 PM
    I just figured this out today by doing some googling... in Itunes 8.0, go to Itunes tab --> preferences-->general, Import settings... change it from AAC to MP3 Encoder. Now in your podcasts folder, right click on the podcast and choose create MP3. When its done a new file will show up in your Music Folder. I've been frustrated with the same exact issues so Im glad I figured this out as well- good luck
    Thanks so much... I couldn't' find jack squat on it...
    I'll give it a shot when I hit my hotel tonight.
    04-05-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD