Anyone Try this yet? I have pocket mac and dont like it at all, i like the idea of just sucking in my music like an ipod, anyone try this yet? How does it work? I did a search and found no pertinent info on the 1st page.

(Ps also posted in Mac forum)
    04-08-09 01:18 PM
    as a way to get your music over to the blackberry, it's the best one at retaining your playlists which are important to me. No other app, including the very good doubletwist(.com) does it. The problem with it?

It doesnt' do pictures and it slow as a molasses to sync. To me it's not really a sync, or at least a smart sync. It copies everything over every time you sync so it takes way longer than it should. So forget about syncing the one new song you added in itunes quickly.

When doubletwist gets the playlists to copy over too that will be my go to because it does music, pictures, and converts video all in the same program. Also uploads to flickr and facebook etc.
    04-08-09 01:39 PM
    WOW! Thanks so much! doubletwist sounds like the way to go! PocketMac makes we want to throw my Macbook out the window!
    04-08-09 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD