Anyone Try this yet? I have pocket mac and dont like it at all, i like the idea of just sucking in my music like an ipod, anyone try this yet? How does it work? I did a search and found no pertinent info on the 1st page
    04-08-09 11:49 AM
    It's what I am using. Works like you would expect it too. I haven't had any problems. Syncing about 800 songs to an 8Gb media card.

Go for it!
    04-08-09 01:57 PM
    I'm downloading it now! I didn't know that they had this out yet! I guess it is only in preview/beta, hopefully it's better than pocketmac.
    04-08-09 03:06 PM
    I'm downloading it now! I didn't know that they had this out yet! I guess it is only in preview/beta, hopefully it's better than pocketmac.
    As I'm sure you'll find out it only syncs music and pictures. I sync all my contacts and calendars with Google Sync.
    04-08-09 05:41 PM
    Yup, only music and pictures. In fact, it hung up my computer (grey box, you must hold down power button to restart, etc) twice while syncing playlists. So I uninstalled it.

Oh well.

I'm not unhappy with just dragging and dropping my tunes onto the media card manually. It's kind of hands on and "retro", you know?

Yeah, I use Google Sync and Spanning Sync to great effect.
    04-08-09 09:27 PM
    Yup, only music and pictures. In fact, it hung up my computer (grey box, you must hold down power button to restart, etc) twice while syncing playlists. So I uninstalled it.
    It is strange that you experienced a kernel panic while moving music. I would be interested to see your log file if you don't mind. Every time your computer panics a dated log is created. [see screenshot]

Open Console.app and copy and paste the entry under the date and time in this thread so we can see what exactly caused it. The log can be long so put it between the [code] brackets so it gets truncated

04-09-09 07:54 AM
    Hey, I checked the Console.app but there is no PanicReporter shown. I see HangReporter but not PanicReporter. Odd.

Otherwise I'd be happy to copy and paste the entry.
    04-09-09 02:05 PM
    How do you get pictures to sync? So far, I've only been able to get music to sync, and a lot of album art doesn't come over. Additionally, a lot of time, you can't view the music by artist. It just comes up as no songs.
    04-09-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD