Gmail was my PUSH provider to my blackberry, as it has been my email address for the past many years... however, i am having quite a few problems when using the BIS w/ Mail.app, etc..

i have configured me.com on the BIS website, but was wondering if it was officially push?
    12-25-08 08:44 AM
    Gmail was my PUSH provider to my blackberry, as it has been my email address for the past many years... however, i am having quite a few problems when using the BIS w/ Mail.app, etc..

i have configured me.com on the BIS website, but was wondering if it was officially push?
    Yes it's syncing your mail...
    When I get a email from my dot mac account it's on my BB and when I delete it from the BB and the email account it goes to my deleted items account.

What BB are you using? I'm using a Storm..
    12-25-08 01:25 PM
    i have a curve 8330... not so worried about the read status of my messages, but rather how fast they get delivered to me... i'll keep an eye on the emails and see how it goes...
    12-25-08 08:44 PM
    It automatically pushes mine immediatley when I receive an email. Can't see me.com but the recent/current emails are good enough for me while I'm on the go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 10:14 PM
    Still using my old dot mac email accounts. Still workin flawlessly.
    12-30-08 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD