I'm having an issue getting my computer reading my sd card. The blackerry is able to read the card just fine but the mac doesn't. I tried to reformat it again on a windows computer but it still won't read. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 04:22 AM
    And also when I plug in the phone to a usb port mass storage doesn't pop up. Its always been an issue.

06-11-09 04:23 AM
    just a quick thought, have you encrypted your media card?

just throwing out ideas, don't know if this affects reading the card on the mac!

good luck!
    06-11-09 09:42 AM
    Encryption is set to none.

Thanks though, its a pita to have to bluetooth music over one at a time.

06-11-09 06:39 PM
    haha, that would suck. here's another shot, have you tried formating the card in your blackberry and then getting it to read in the computer?
    06-11-09 11:44 PM
    When your device is plugged in, open Disk Utility on your Mac (Go to Applications>Utilities on your Mac). Does your sd card show up there?
    If it does, you should be able to mount the card there. If not.....
    Last edited by d_1000; 06-12-09 at 01:26 AM.
    06-12-09 01:12 AM
    Nope tried to see if disk utility can see it but it doesn't. I have formatted the card on the bb itself and tried it on the computer once more. It wad a no go.

06-14-09 07:15 AM
    Sorry you are having such an issue.

Does it see other USB devices (ipod, card reader, etc)? If not, obviously it is a Mac issue...which it may be anyway
    06-14-09 12:09 PM
    Have you actually enabled Mass Storage mode on the Berry?

Options > Memory. Turn on media support, encryption OFF, MTP ON, Mass Storage ON and for the last setting, select PROMPT.
    06-14-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD