I have just purchased the Blackberry Storm and have read through a lot of posts here - most people have a problem syncing their Mac with their Blackberry. My problem is that I can't even get my Mac to see that the Blackberry is plugged in via USB - or connected via Bluetooth (which the Blackberry says it is).

I just want to move some pictures onto the Blackberry - and maybe some music. I don't need to sync because all of my emails and calendars and such are online - not on my computer.

Any tips?

Here's what I have done:

I have installed PocketMac - but when I open it it doesn't say the Blackberry is connected and I have changed the connection back and forth from the Serial that was assigned to it via Bluetooth and USB.
    06-04-09 11:30 AM
    Do you have an SD card, first of all? If so, format it on the Berry, then enable Mass Storage Mode, then plug it into the Mac. You should then see a generic SD drive on the desktop, with subfolders within.

Drag and drop to your heart's content.

No need for PocketMac to do what you're wanting to do.

Oh, and do a battery pull on the Berry and try plugging it in again! *battery pull= remove battery while phone is ON, the put back in*
    06-04-09 08:19 PM
    Thank you so very very much!! You rock - and it works
    06-05-09 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD