i have pocketmac software (version 4.1.25) installed in my macbook pro, and it first sync the contact from my Bold to my macbook pro perfectly.

and for after a couple of days i tried for the second times tried to sync my contact (updating my contact) again but i wont work...some warning show up like
    "There were warnings generated during the sync." and "06:18:03.107] Unable to connect to BlackBerry (error 4); skipping."

is there any other software that can link / sync my macbook to my Bold?
    or do i need to install some software to my Bold in order to connect to Macbook??

so anyone know how to solve?

I would appreciate some wisdom on this...Thank u
    Last edited by e_shandoko; 12-22-08 at 05:44 AM.
    12-22-08 05:22 AM
    i have the exact same problem. Had to resort to going into bootcamp and using the DM.
    12-22-08 09:13 AM
    i had the same problem so i uninstalled it and then reinstall it

to remove it properly make sure you follow these steps: Mark/Space, Inc - How to Remove PocketMac
    12-22-08 09:49 AM
    i have the exact same problem. Had to resort to going into bootcamp and using the DM.
    what is the DM mean???

sorry because i am newbie here.

Thank u
    12-22-08 10:25 AM
    i had the same problem so i uninstalled it and then reinstall it

to remove it properly make sure you follow these steps: Mark/Space, Inc - How to Remove PocketMac
    why i can't open the website??
    12-22-08 10:32 AM
    why i can't open the website??
    Link works fine for me here...
    12-22-08 04:25 PM
    i tried to uninstall pocketmac but everytime i click on uninstall button there's nothing show up and nothing happen. so delete it manually and i deleted all the file as told me. and after reinstalling it still won't work and still show "There were warnings generated during the sync". and "[12:22:30.834] Unable to connect to BlackBerry (error 4); skipping."
    12-23-08 02:10 AM
    First, check out this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/pro...s-first-33757/

Second: checkout the online help from RIM:

Livelink - Redirection

Third: you can request free email support using the same link above.

Fourth: try syncing one category at a time. It could be that you can sync, for example, your iCal but not your email. Syncing one database at a time will help to identify the problem.

Fifth: if all else fails you can try using Missing Sync software. It's not free - about $40 USD - but many Blackberry users have had great success with it.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by LVampa; 12-24-08 at 02:34 AM.
    12-24-08 02:27 AM
    my sync work well to me after i disable the bb password
    12-24-08 10:09 PM
    my sync work well to me after i disable the bb password

Thanks! worked for me too if anyone knows how to sync with password please post.
    01-07-09 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD