hey i have 2 macs at home, i mainly use my macbook and i got the PocketMac software and i was able to sync over my contacts and such fine. but the thing i noticed once i got my blackberry set up for the first time.

there is no browser icon on the phone nor can i set up my BIS email.

when i go to compose mail it says "no message services configured you will only be able to Save Draft" so im really confused and i even tried to hook up the phone and install the software on my old peice of **** Dell desktop thats 8 years old running XP service pack 2, but for some reason the computer will recognize that the phone is connected but it wont recognize the phone in the desktop software.

i need to know how to get my browser , and email working on the phone.

someone HELP please!!

-sean
    01-23-08 04:51 PM
    p.s i forgot to mention i set up the so called email on the Blackberry Web Client online but all the info i read online about how to set up ur mail account, it seems i didnt do it right, and theres supposely another option in BWC to add a gmail account to ur device where u would enter in ur email, username, password. but when i do it it only gives me the email and password option.

so im pretty hardcore confused, and i know theres a crackberry smarty pants that would know what to do.

thanks again
    01-23-08 04:55 PM
    I'm assuming that you setup the email account through your providors BB site. Log back onto the site and push the service books. This may fix your issue.
    01-24-08 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD