07-08-12 08:38 PM
966 ... 3536373839
tools
    Also a proud owner of 2010 Macbook Pro 13' Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM. Running XP in bootcamp. Best of both worlds.
    12-06-10 02:41 PM
        AYOOOO

Not but really ... How can I get XP or something on my MacBook? I want to be able to play the OS game with my 9780!!
    If you have Bootcamp installed on your computer (more recent MacBooks and MacBook Pros do), just pop the Windows installation CD into your Mac's CD/DVD drive and it'll guide you through the process of partitioning your hard drive. Just make sure to check to see how much space the Windows OS requires. If you want to run Windows programs on your Mac side you should look into a program like VMware or Parallels.
    12-07-10 08:16 PM
     all the way....

3215A6B3 add me... I am down to talk anytime
    12-08-10 05:21 PM
    Im a shy Mac user. I almost always protest against their products because you can usually get something similar without the Apple logo :P Though recently I've been giving in more and more!

So I use a 13' MacBook Pro when I am on the go/traveling and purchased an iPad recently too which I love, it is perfect for my work and travels and makes my life that much easier!

<3
    12-11-10 10:59 PM
    Picked up a 13" macbook pro yesterday. Have been running a hackintosh netbook for about a year and a half. Netbook really isnt fast enough to be a main computer so have been debating picking up a real mac for a very long time. Went back to windows for about a week and really do not like win7 at all. Tried linux for a few days, but tethering was an issue. Did get tethering working in fedora 13 though. Just not as easy as it should have been.

Its a tough decision buying a mac. There are some really nice pc laptops out there for literally half the price that have better specs. But at the end of the day I much prefer the mac experience. And with DM 6 beta for mac, really dont lose anything from the BB experience.
    12-12-10 08:21 AM
    ˚ I recently bought a 27 inch iMac i3 Snow Leopard OS. After limping around with an antemillenial Dell XPS that I "upgraded" to 512, I think I'm in love!

One beef, though. When I downloaded the BB for Mac software from the RIM site, the desktop manager software doesn't have any way to migrate pictures from the BB to the computer. What did I do wrong?
    12-12-10 10:45 AM

just had to try it to see if it worked!
    12-12-10 10:55 AM
    Oh, not trying to start a flame war here or anything. When I bought the Bold 9700 I looked at the iPhone (AT & T is my carrier.) I thought that the touch screen keyboard was just plain annoying, since I use my phone primarily for phone calls and e-mails I like an actual physical keyboard, not something I'd have to use a stylus with to place a call. The sales person at the Apple store noticed I have a Blackberry, and tried to sell me on an iPhone, commenting I could always use the external wireless keyboard to e-mail.

Say WHAT?? I have a phone in the first place because it's small and portable. And now they want me to drag a keyboard around with me? Doesn't work for me. I'll stick with the Berry, thank you very much, and stick with the iMac, thank you very much as well!
    12-12-10 11:02 AM
    ˚ I recently bought a 27 inch iMac i3 Snow Leopard OS. After limping around with an antemillenial Dell XPS that I "upgraded" to 512, I think I'm in love!

One beef, though. When I downloaded the BB for Mac software from the RIM site, the desktop manager software doesn't have any way to migrate pictures from the BB to the computer. What did I do wrong?
    Im using beta 2 of DM for Mac so if youre using a different version it may be a bit different. But basically on the main page I just click Import Media.

Only thing Im really missing is bluetooth syncing.
    12-12-10 01:54 PM
     Mac all day, every day
    01-01-11 09:17 PM
     Mac all day, every day
    +18. I think I fall more in love w/ my Mac daily.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-11 09:21 PM
     Proud owner of 2010 Macbook
    01-11-11 04:23 PM
    just recently bought a macbook pro 13" 2.4 dual core. this thing is so fast, it's incredible, so far i love it more than my PC which is 2.66 quad core dell XPS but doesn't looks faster than the macbook
    01-13-11 04:47 PM
    Iiiiiiiii love playing angry birds on my macbook. It helps that I got it for free too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 11:33 PM
     I bought my first macbook (white) in Nov 2010 =). Proud owner!
    01-28-11 08:51 PM
    Picked up a 13" macbook pro yesterday. Have been running a hackintosh netbook for about a year and a half. Netbook really isnt fast enough to be a main computer so have been debating picking up a real mac for a very long time. Went back to windows for about a week and really do not like win7 at all. Tried linux for a few days, but tethering was an issue. Did get tethering working in fedora 13 though. Just not as easy as it should have been.

Its a tough decision buying a mac. There are some really nice pc laptops out there for literally half the price that have better specs. But at the end of the day I much prefer the mac experience. And with DM 6 beta for mac, really dont lose anything from the BB experience.
    I had a hackintosh lol... That thing was SOOOO unstable it was ridiculous...
    01-29-11 12:14 AM
    I kolor you Troll.
    01-29-11 10:14 AM
    :d lol j/k
    01-29-11 10:19 AM
    I had a hackintosh lol... That thing was SOOOO unstable it was ridiculous...
    I did my research and picked up a dell mini 10v. It was great for a hackintosh for leopard. Snow leopard was a different story. It wasnt the most stable, think it was cause they had to hack in support for the atom processor.

Ahhh well, couldnt be happier with my macbook pro.
    02-01-11 08:08 PM
     2 year owner of the now discontinued black macbook. She's a lil beast named Lucy. Yes I love her.
    02-03-11 09:23 PM
    Pretty much hated Mac 3 years ago, after my PC died, had to use my mom's MacBook ( Black ) for like 4 months and totally fell in love. Got my own MacBook in 2009 May and don't regret the purchase one bit. Can't see myself going back to PC in the future. Haven't had any problems with my MacBook, with the known fault of the plastic case having some cracks.
    02-12-11 12:33 PM
    Haven't had any problems with my MacBook, with the known fault of the plastic case having some cracks.
    Yes it is a known fault on MacBooks. Take it to an Apple Store and they will replace the cracked case for free even outside the warranty.

-- Robert.
    02-12-11 03:45 PM
    HI ALL. MacBook Pro 2010 user here! This here's my first ever Mac, and in fact my first laptop altogether. I've used Macs before for graphics class in school, but never bought one before. I was looking into buying a notebook for quite some time, but finally decided on this one, and oooh, I am glad.

Must say, I love it. 
    02-13-11 01:21 AM
    A  user here also. macBook and macBook Pro. Use DM for Mac.
    02-18-11 08:55 PM
     2 year owner of the now discontinued black macbook. She's a lil beast named Lucy. Yes I love her.

Lucy!!! Yay...My Mac Air is named Dita.
    We are a Mac house...Imac, 2 Airs, 2 ipods, apple tv, iphone (husby) iPad...what am I forgetting.

I need to plug my phone into Lappy (Dita) tomorrow....I am scurred...never goes well...end up fixing BB for days after...shows how much I love my BB as much as my macs...I am not willing to get a PC for my BB...and Im NOT doing the iPhone...for my mac.
    Wish me luck for tomorrow.
    02-19-11 11:20 PM
966 ... 3536373839
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD