07-08-12 08:38 PM
966 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    Just got a brand new Mac Book Pro 13 inch running Snow Leopard.
    I have a Storm2 on Verizon. I have a question, can BB DM sync my calendar appointments with my iCal? If not is there another way? Would love to be able to sync them with bluetooth.

Thanks
    BBDB
    You can sync with iCal using Mac DM, but currently there is no option to do Bluetooth sync from what I remember.
    12-31-09 11:17 AM
    mac and blackberry addict!!! love um both
    12-31-09 11:18 AM
    White MacBook from last year. 

Upgraded to Snow Leopard and 4GB of ram for video editing.

Run win XP under VirtualBox (hey, it's free after all and runs like a dream) for office.

Latest version of BBDM and posting from a tethered BB Bold 9700.

Finally, a phone that works and a computer that doesn't crash (touch wood...).
    01-01-10 10:09 AM
    You can sync with iCal using Mac DM, but currently there is no option to do Bluetooth sync from what I remember.
    Thank you for the answer. Got it to work with DM but contacts did not sync with my address book. Some tasks did make it though. Hopefully bluetooth will come down the pipe soon. Love being able to transfer files wirelessly to my Mac. Should have bought one of these a long time ago.
    01-01-10 12:24 PM
    I'm not a "mac" nor a "pc" but I have both and usually lean toward my apple since I do all my work on it such as all my adobe creative suite ****. Which I also have at work... on a pc so they both get the job done anyways. Oh and I have a curve 8530

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 12:37 PM
    I just downloaded the latest version of the desktop for mac software. Synchronization seemed to go smoothly but for some reason home and business addresses from contacts are not displayed on the device (Tour). Phone #'s and emails are. I am probably missing something obvious. Any thoughts? thx.
    01-01-10 02:13 PM
    I use macbook pro, and ipod touch. I wish theres an appleberry. Where i lived, blackberry is more popular than iphone. So i lived with it
    Last edited by herutj; 01-02-10 at 08:03 PM.
    01-02-10 08:00 PM
    Love my Mac, but the Mac DM is really trying my patience.
    01-02-10 08:33 PM
    have a 13" macbook pro, probably one of the best purchases ive made.
    after having 3 iphones i finally switched to an 8900, very well could be another of the best purchases- i love it
    01-05-10 12:09 AM
    I <3 my MacBook. I have the 13 inch silver one. One of the best investments I ever made. I will never buy another PC in life. I also have the blackberry 8900 with t-mobile. Love it!
    Last edited by isis1980; 01-06-10 at 02:50 PM.
    01-06-10 02:48 PM
    I hear that DM thing. Why can't you sync with Entourage? That is so dumb. It would seem it is easy to create as Entourage is Outlook like (both MS).

Whatever. it will sort out somehow.
    01-06-10 09:08 PM
    I use a (now old) 13" 2.2GHz White Macbook.

Love it like a child.

Sameee!

Been preparing to upgrade to .411 on it self but .411 dmg for 9000 is hard
    to find. Go mac!
    01-08-10 06:16 AM
    Sameee!

Been preparing to upgrade to .411 on it self but .411 dmg for 9000 is hard
    to find. Go mac!
    I'm gonna download the exe and try to update it from Win7. Wish me luck!
    01-08-10 02:59 PM
    I had some problems at first with it too. Especially with my pearl. Finally got it working and now, with my Tour, NO problems. What issues are you having?
    01-23-10 03:41 PM
    I love mac's but one thing I dislike is how I haven't figured out how to install a leaked OS on a mac.. Any Ideas?
    01-23-10 09:03 PM
    iMac G5 running Leopard 10.5.8 syncing with my 8330 BB Curve. Beauty (iMac G5) and the Beast (8330 Curve).
    01-25-10 01:01 AM
    New MBP 13 incher. I'll prob pick up a 27.5' imac too - for my home pc - more power, and yeah.

I'm also gonna get windows 7 primarily to upgrade to leaked os's :P. Haha no, for more than that - but I love Mac OSX And will only use Windows 7 if I have to!
    01-26-10 11:34 PM

Late '09 iMac with Snow Leopard syncinc with the DM. No issues with it so far. Just wish we would get an OS shrinking program and OS's in DMG format
    01-27-10 12:50 PM

Late '09 iMac with Snow Leopard syncinc with the DM. No issues with it so far. Just wish we would get an OS shrinking program and OS's in DMG format
    +1. Amen!
    01-27-10 02:42 PM
    Not a  newbie, but a new  owner. Macbook Pro 15" with Snow Leopard and I synced with DM. I still have my 5th (or 6th can't remember) gen iPod classic that's synced too.

The only problem I'm having is tethering my BB (Curve 8330 with Sprint). I've tried all the instructions I've found and still nothing works. I'm about to give in and just get tetherberry.
    Last edited by LiberianGirl; 01-29-10 at 10:07 AM.
    01-29-10 09:52 AM
    hi! new '09 macbook owner that has just converted over but is starting to really get annoyed of the lack of support blackberry has towards mac owners......
    luckily i also have an iPhone for my personal phone and that syncs and upgrades problem free......

just the blackberry is annoying me because i'd have to grab my older windows laptop to do upgrades to my berry.....
    01-29-10 06:57 PM
    hi! new '09 macbook owner that has just converted over but is starting to really get annoyed of the lack of support blackberry has towards mac owners......
    luckily i also have an iPhone for my personal phone and that syncs and upgrades problem free......

just the blackberry is annoying me because i'd have to grab my older windows laptop to do upgrades to my berry.....
    Annoys the **** out of me also. I am so sick of the 25+ reinstalls that I have had to do where I have to reinstall each 3rd party app again and again and then they don't have any preferences or scores saved. This is why I am getting an iPhone as soon as it hits Verizon
    01-29-10 07:28 PM
    Have been a Mac user for eight years. Now have iMac Intel Core 2 Duo and a MacBook. Both have been updated with Snow Leopard. Love both of them and would never have a PC!!! I had a Curve 8330 and when RIM finally came out with Mac Desktop I was thrilled. But it would not sync with the Curve. After many calls to Blackberry help and trips to my friends to use her PC, because they could not do a download and restart on a Mac, it still would not work. I was told there was a problem with my phone and to send it back and it would be replaced. I sent it back but decided not to get another BB. I could not see having a phone I could not do anything with because of the kind of computer I have. I hope someday RIM will come out with some updates and fixes for the Mac Desktop so I can get another BB. I really loved my BB and would like to get another one. Has anyone had any problems like this?
    02-04-10 07:32 PM
    ok im new to the mac......can someone send me to a webpage like crackberry for for macs?! i didnt take that one to one crap cuz i figured i could figure it out.....and i know there are alot of tricks i could do?
    02-04-10 07:38 PM
    im a Mac user and a .mac member for 12 years
    02-04-10 10:59 PM
966 ... 3132333435 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD