07-08-12 07:38 PM
966 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    MAC....... FTW
    will never go back to PC
    10-13-09 05:09 PM
    PC's = BS/Problems
    10-13-09 05:12 PM
    I too am a  mac user, have the 13" White Macbook. Rest of the house is all PC.
    10-13-09 05:12 PM
    IMAC!!!  - why didn't I make the switch sooner and relieve myself of the PC headaches?!!
    10-30-09 10:18 AM
    I love my Mac, but the DM won't work for me because I run 10.4.11 and I am not allowed to update the OS (work computer). And now my $49 Missing Sync won't work on OS 5. Sloooow burn. I know markspace is working on it, but in the meantime, I feel like I'm flying without a net. I'm 57; I could break a hip if I fall.
    10-30-09 10:25 AM
    Just found this thread. I've got a 15" unibody macbook pro. A friend of mine convinced me to switch, and I can readily say I'll never go back to a pc. 
    10-30-09 02:14 PM
    MacBook and Blackberry Storm. Now they finally are together as one and I couldn't be any happier! What's this PocketMac that you guys speak of?
    10-30-09 02:20 PM
    I have a unibody aluminum 13' macbook. Bought it about a month a half ago and I love it. I've always wanted a mac and wanted to buy one. I'm am extremely glad I made the jump. I tried syncing with the new blackberry desktop software for mac and it always gives me an error message for my contacts. I thought it was my device and then I tried another blackberry and it gave me the same issue. I have read alot about missing sync and I googled free missing sync download. Turns out there is a 14 day trial before you have to buy. I downloaded it and sync flawlessly. Also it gives you the option to sync wirelessly via bluetooth, which the desktop software does not give you. I absolutely love wireless syncing. I don't have to worry about finding my cable and can sync whenever it comes to mind instantly. The bluetooth sync worked as well. I'm going to try the 14 day trial, and I may just invest in purchasing the software if I don't come across any hiccups. I really do wish the desktop manager would function the way it should be, but I have so many qualms with it, perhaps as time passes it will be what it needs to be.
    10-30-09 07:16 PM
    Just bought a 2 yr old macbook and digging it.

synchronizing using the BBDM, but curious as to what everyone else is synchronizing with?

I'd been an avid Outlook user on PC, but Entourage is awful and Mail isn't synchronizing both ways. is there another solution?

and gmail isn't the solution, because i can't stand the whole 1 address sent on behalf of the other address.
    10-31-09 10:41 PM
    oh, and 

ten characters
    10-31-09 10:43 PM
    I'm a mac user.

I will be looking into getting a blackberry in next few weeks after my SK3 contract ends.

I did try to test out my old blackberry 7100v on mac to see if it sync, it didn't work. I guess I would need to look for older version of DM rather than Desktop Manager Version 1.0.1 (build 2)?
    11-01-09 02:05 AM
    I have a 13" white macbook Leopard, a 24" desktop Snow Leopard running XP in Parallels. I sync with XP although I have the new DM for Mac as well.
    11-01-09 02:17 AM
    mac user since 1995
    11-03-09 06:23 AM
    Does anyone know how to load hebrew as an input language on a Blackberry 8900 from a mac?
    11-04-09 09:03 AM
    Mac user since Mac+, purchased from ComputerLand

(others: SE30, IICi, 8600, Pismo Laptop, Titanium G4 Powerbook)

Currently using: iMac 24" core duo, OSX 10.5.8, and BBDM for Mac 1.0.1

Why Mac? Because I like the way the computer gets out of my way and lets me work!
    11-04-09 06:43 PM
    MAC Lover. 15" MacBook Pro
    11-04-09 06:45 PM
    I am a Mac Addict. I first started using a Mac casually, then it became more and more intense. I thought if I just started out on an Apple II, I could handle it, right? Well, then came an Apple IIc, an Apple IIe. Then I turned to the harder stuff, a Mac SE30. 30 MB of storage?? Wow, I'd NEVER use that much. Then before I knew it, I was hooked on a Power Mac 6100, then a 7100. I'd sneak a Powerbook Wallstreet when I couldn't score at home. By then it was too late for me, and I moved on to a G3, a G4 blue, a Powerbook Pro G4, an iMac, and now I'm looking for my next fix in a quad-core 27" iMac. Now I just got a Blackberry 8350i, and I'm afraid of where this synergistic pairing will lead. HELP!
    11-27-09 07:32 PM
    Converted to mac about four months ago and will never go back to a pc...there's simply no comparison between the two, macs are definitely superior. Currently have a 15" macbook pro, 2.8 GHz, 500gb hard-drive. Synching my bb storm with the bb desktop manager for mac.
    11-28-09 07:09 AM
    mac user since 2006
    11-28-09 09:22 AM
    My son has had a mac for five years now and swears by it. He kept telling us to get one. We finally did this past summer and he is right. They are awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 10:15 AM
    I've been a mac user since april '09. I will never go back to a PC. :-)
    11-28-09 05:25 PM
    Wife says I'm definately an addict w/ both my mac & my BBS 9530. But I say that your only an addict if you need therapy to quit...aww who am I kidding! I'm a MC addict NO DOUBT! With a lil Blackberry addiction on the side.
    11-30-09 12:30 AM
    MAC ftw(:

wouldn't wanna go back to a PC.
    12-02-09 12:32 AM
    I have been using Macs since who knows when (the 80's) and have loved them. I have owned PC's from time to time, but my current mac is running Tiger and I use PocketMac to sync.

I know that there is an entire section of the CB forum devoted to Mac Users, but I wanted to create a specific thread for everyone to pronounce their allegiance lol I figured... if there is a thread devoted to BlackBerry Addicts... then there should be a similar one for Mac Users!

I have been a Mac User my whole life, and I absolutely love it!! Now, I hope this does not turn into a flame war... or anything along those lines, so if you are not a Mac User and only feel like bashing... please refrain and leave it outta this thread. Exercise some open-mindedness here



Currently, I am running a Macbook Pro 17" (Leopard). I also use Windows XP Pro SP3 (running on VMWare Fusion) for my Berry. On top of that, I use PocketMac to sync with iCal, etc. I thought it would be cool if people posted the Mac(s) they are using and how they sync their Berry, etc.

So... all you Mac Users out there... have at it!! And throw up a '' to show you are 'legit'

12-02-09 04:49 AM
    My son has had a mac for five years now and swears by it. He kept telling us to get one. We finally did this past summer and he is right. They are awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have never left the Mac, even when others have left and returned back to the Mac. Its just the jobs that have forced me on Windows. Yes there are apps that only work on PC's, and PC's are more BB friendly (PocketMac cant do everything but only can sync, and cant create a backup image of the BB). But macs rule.

John
    12-02-09 04:51 AM
966 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD