07-08-12 08:38 PM
966 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    Very nice! Free is good, cant beat that! lol
    08-30-09 09:37 AM
    Hello fellow mac lovers! Mac addict and BB newbie here. Can anyone give me detailed directions as to how to sync my bb with ical? sorry I need Blackberrys for dummies!! Thanks!!
    I am running Leopard with Pocket Mac and it Sync's fine. Im using a BB Bold. You can try downloading it from RIM's website and use that for now. We are all patiently waiting for DM for MAC's to launch, but who knows, maybe it will get delayed or something. We'll see.
    08-30-09 09:41 AM
    checking in again.....pocket mac is useless with snow leopard.....
    Is that right! So did you try downloading Pocket Mac again? Maybe a newer version? If it doesnt work, Im not upgrading to Snow Leopard until DM is launched. forget that i dont need more headaches!
    08-30-09 09:43 AM
    there's not been a new version released in the last two days I don't think.....but, mine was always hit or miss as to whether or not it'd pick up the storm anyway.....I'm happily waiting for DM to launch....hopefully we're down to >30 days by now....
    08-30-09 10:40 AM
    Is that right! So did you try downloading Pocket Mac again? Maybe a newer version? If it doesnt work, Im not upgrading to Snow Leopard until DM is launched. forget that i dont need more headaches!
    Might as well do the Snow Leopard upgrade unless you're backing up every day.
    I seriously doubt there's a newer version of Pocket Mac since Snow Leopard became available.
    08-30-09 02:39 PM
    and even if you're backing up every day.....do a VMWare win7RC install and use the PC-DM for now until the new one kicks....
    08-30-09 03:11 PM
    and even if you're backing up every day.....do a VMWare win7RC install and use the PC-DM for now until the new one kicks....
    Oh the horror! I would stay with windows if I had to do all that to my Mac just for one program.
    08-30-09 03:15 PM
    Mac user here too! I sync using that dang pocket mac, bb desktop for bb comes out next month though, cant wait!
    08-30-09 04:34 PM
    Oh the horror! I would stay with windows if I had to do all that to my Mac just for one program.
    well, the up side to doing that to the mac for one program, is that when the new DM comes out and I'm sick of windoze, it takes 3 clicks and it's totally gone....
    08-30-09 06:20 PM
    Here is another Mac User !
    08-31-09 03:06 AM
    So what are you running? Windows?
    08-31-09 09:54 PM
    well, the up side to doing that to the mac for one program, is that when the new DM comes out and I'm sick of windoze, it takes 3 clicks and it's totally gone....
    Were u able to run a free copy of windows when u intalled VMWare? I havent the slightest clue on where to start looking for that online.
    08-31-09 09:56 PM
    used the Windows 7 Release Candidate, it's "free" as long as you'd signed up in advance....
    08-31-09 11:20 PM
    <3 my bb and my mac
    09-01-09 03:14 PM
    used the Windows 7 Release Candidate, it's "free" as long as you'd signed up in advance....
    Using Win 7 RC & Boot Camp on MBP. It's a sad fact that Windows runs better on a Mac then it does on a PC !

Just waiting for DM for Mac to release and life will be good.
    09-01-09 09:11 PM
    I'm running Win7RC via VMWare and an addon that lets you throttle the CPU speed for VMWare as well and you'd be surprised how slow of a CPU and how little RAM you can give Win7 and still have it function.....I don't like seeing blue screens or I'd try it with vista lol
    09-02-09 12:49 AM
    honestly!!! is there no leak for Mac BB DM????? What the hell?

Is RIM having issues with Snow Leopard or what?
    09-02-09 12:53 AM
    Greetings all, I made the Mac switch last November to a 13" MacBook and I love it. In the time since then it had never crashed until... I used Tetherberry with it after upgrading to Snow Leopard. Still, I love my Mac - converted to an iMac at work also!

I just found this section of CB while digging for info about DM for Mac... can't wait! I am sick of the workaround I have now.
    09-02-09 09:43 PM
    OSXDM leak on front page, everyone's grabbed it I presume?
    09-03-09 09:05 AM
    On my second iMac and third Laptop a MacBook Pro
    09-03-09 11:34 AM
     
    09-04-09 12:13 AM
    Serious MacAddict here

I started in 1999 with a 7500 desktop, a WorkGroup Server 9650 and a PowerBook 1400, Now I'm working on a 24" white iMac, a G5 Dual Core 2.3 and a white MacBook.

I've been using a Bold for a week or so, and I'm completely hooked on it I load it up with media through Media Sync on my G5, and I wirelessly sync calendars and stuff with my iMac using MissingSync BB. Sweeeeeet setup
    09-05-09 02:05 AM
    Serious MacAddict here

I started in 1999 with a 7500 desktop, a WorkGroup Server 9650 and a PowerBook 1400, Now I'm working on a 24" white iMac, a G5 Dual Core 2.3 and a white MacBook.

I've been using a Bold for a week or so, and I'm completely hooked on it I load it up with media through Media Sync on my G5, and I wirelessly sync calendars and stuff with my iMac using MissingSync BB. Sweeeeeet setup
    Nothing is sweeter than BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac!!!
    09-05-09 02:55 AM
    Haven't tried the beta yet, happy as is

I switched to MissingSync because pocketmac is a total cr@pfest :S Had it in trial mode for two days and then bought a license :-)

Even if the DM gets out of beta, I don't think I'll try it. This way I won't feel stupid about paying for something which I could've gotten for free
    Well, less stupid at least
    09-05-09 03:45 AM
    Haven't tried the beta yet, happy as is

I switched to MissingSync because pocketmac is a total cr@pfest :S Had it in trial mode for two days and then bought a license :-)

Even if the DM gets out of beta, I don't think I'll try it. This way I won't feel stupid about paying for something which I could've gotten for free
    Well, less stupid at least
    Not sure what stupid has to do with anything considering Desktop Manager for Mac wasn't available when you purchased Missing Sync. Many of us, knowing how flawed M/S and PocketMac are opted to wait it out.
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 09-07-09 at 11:01 AM. Reason: CORRECTION~ meant to say WASNT available!!
    09-05-09 05:36 AM
966 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD