07-08-12 08:38 PM
966 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    imma  for life, in high school it was a little difficult to use, strange also, but when school gave me one, i fell in love, it turns out it way more simpler than the pc to use,
    07-28-09 04:06 AM
    I gots me an iMac and a new Tour. I am new to BlackBerry and learning as I go. I am waiting for September to roll around to get DM for Mac. Wanting to get some media to fill the 16 GB card, I was able to transfer files via bluetooth. All video formats were able to play. I did however run into an issue with music files. Itunes downloaded as .m4p and that doesn't work on the Tour. I suppose this will be addressed when the DM for Mac rolls out. Is there an free app that plays this format? I know I could burn and re-rip as MP3, but way too much work. I did a quick search through the forums without much luck. Any suggestions would be helpful.

.M4A transfer and play (these are ripped from cd) odd.
    Last edited by Fatkid56; 07-28-09 at 10:55 PM.
    07-28-09 10:41 PM
    i am another mac user and bb 8900 user. ;-)

greeting from Croatia
    Last edited by madness21; 07-29-09 at 06:25 AM.
    07-29-09 06:19 AM
    I gots me an iMac and a new Tour. I am new to BlackBerry and learning as I go. I am waiting for September to roll around to get DM for Mac. Wanting to get some media to fill the 16 GB card, I was able to transfer files via bluetooth. All video formats were able to play. I did however run into an issue with music files. Itunes downloaded as .m4p and that doesn't work on the Tour. I suppose this will be addressed when the DM for Mac rolls out. Is there an free app that plays this format? I know I could burn and re-rip as MP3, but way too much work. I did a quick search through the forums without much luck. Any suggestions would be helpful.

if you ripped em from CD, go into itunes, fix your import settings to pull em in as mp3's and re-rip em.... otherwise go grab doubletwist and see if it'll do what you want...
    07-29-09 08:39 AM
    I own a Macbook PRO and I love it....will never go back to a Windows computer again unless I REALLY have to
    07-29-09 03:36 PM

It is the DRM from Itunes. I figured it out earlier today. I am hoping Mac DM fixes this.
    07-29-09 08:27 PM
    ITunes doesn't DRM if you rip from a CD, it only drm'd old purchased music. If it drm'd ripped music then burning and re-ripping wouldn't eliminate DRM from purchased music.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 08:56 PM
    ya, im a mac : )
    08-03-09 06:45 AM
    i have a white macbook with hot pink see-through case, an ipod nano with a tokidoki case and an ipod classic, not a fan of iphone though...but i still don't have a blackberry!
    still thinking of what to buy so i joined crackberry...i am planning to get a hold of the bold, or the curve 8900, but then i saw the onyx review and thought i might just wait for it.
    08-03-09 12:14 PM
    I am running a Mac G4 Powerbook 17in, I have down loaded all the required things for Pocket mac and I cannot get it to sync up with my blackberry tour. Any help would be great.
    08-03-09 12:43 PM
    I save money and buy a pc...lol
    08-03-09 12:45 PM
    i'm a mac
    08-03-09 12:59 PM
    I save money and buy a pc...lol
    you get what you pay for (no fighting words intended lol)

 All the way... i have an intel imac, 17" powerbook that ive had for 5 years and have never had a problem with (except that a friend dropped the screen and broke it, but that's not an apple problem, its a clutzy friend problem), and an ipod. When my powerbook became an assault victim i had to temporarily go back to using a PC (my dad had a laptop lying around he abandoned when he banned them from his house in favor of his 3 macs). I hate it.. only thing it's good for is games, and syncing the BB, since PM sucks!... pretty soon it will be a game box only i hope.. if DM really comes out in sept!
    08-07-09 05:49 AM
     Mac User  13" MacBook Pro 2.26 Intel core Duo, 4GB ram, 500gb HDD. Its my first mac and I don't think I will go back to PC.
    08-10-09 04:45 PM
    Are there any Logic users here?

I just picked up Logic Studio 9 and I love it!
    08-10-09 07:12 PM
    MacBook Air Rev A., my first Apple Computer...

Actually won it in a raffle and been loving it since. No more Windoooze
    08-10-09 07:58 PM
    I have an 13" intel macbook right now in great need of a hard drive upgrade.
    I have grownup using macs. I remember using a macintosh IIci running system 6 in my basement when I was younger. We eventually upgraded to a powermac, then a blue imac, then 2 emacs. We've only had 1 pc in our house and that was become my mom needed it for her job at the time. (my father almost refused to buy it ) Now there is an original macbook pro, imac g4, imac g5, and my dad's newer macbook pro. Oh and we have an old powerbook that runs backups on our house network. Lots of macs! When I'm home with my macbook, there are 8 macs all running in my house at once!
    My family is mac crazy!!
    Only time i ever use a pc is at work or computer labs at school... bleh oh and to upgrade my wonderful crackberry
    08-10-09 09:17 PM
    Only time i ever use a pc is at work or computer labs at school... bleh oh and to upgrade my wonderful crackberry
    & come Sept you wont need that PC to upgrade/backup your "wonderful crackberry" any more.
    08-10-09 09:39 PM
    Anyone have issues with Missing Sync dropping BT?
    08-10-09 11:33 PM
    & come Sept you wont need that PC to upgrade/backup your "wonderful crackberry" any more.
    ah i know! i just tried update my os using parallels and it almost worked. the app loader was able to backup all my apps and info and then stopped working. my roommate is on a business trip so i can't borrow her computer like i usually do.
    08-11-09 08:05 PM
    i have a 13" macbook and i have windows XP sp3 on it also.. the only thing i don't like about my mac/blackberry combo is that you cant really do much with pocketmac.. i guess apple is saving all of the phone connectivity and functions for the iPod..

i must say though i absolutely love my mac
    08-11-09 08:59 PM
    i have a 13" macbook and i have windows XP sp3 on it also.. the only thing i don't like about my mac/blackberry combo is that you cant really do much with pocketmac.. i guess apple is saving all of the phone connectivity and functions for the iPod..

i must say though i absolutely love my mac
    I would never defile my macbook by putting windows on it!!
    Seriously there was a time or 2 that I thought about it, but that thought didnt last long.
    08-11-09 09:03 PM
    whats a pc. ohhh ya its a paper weight.
    08-12-09 09:42 PM
    iMac 24" here.. just got it about a month ago and love it. 4gb ddr3 RAM, 640HD, intel dual core 2.66 and one of the nicest screens I've ever seen. This this is awesome.... built in bluetooth, built in wireless N, power cord, usb keyboard with usb mouse attached to keyboard and this this is ready to rock n roll.... Did I mention, only one cord to get this thing running....
    08-12-09 09:53 PM
    whats a pc. ohhh ya its a paper weight.
    you mean Piece of Crap?
    08-13-09 03:54 PM
966 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD