07-08-12 08:38 PM
966 1234 ...
tools
    I'm definitely a mac-addict. I have a black 2.1 ghz, 160 gb hard drive , 2 gb macbook, and a 2.0 ghz, 250 gb hard drive, 1 gb iMac. Lovin it all.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 11:36 AM
    I used to be a mac addict. I have an iBook G4 still but it is 4 years old and the battery life sucks. I used to try to get people to switch but honestly I probably wouldn't buy another mac. Linux for work, Vista for play. I am also super hesitant to buy mac products any more because it seems they all have major problems at launch.

Best parts of Mac though are quicksilver and adium!
    08-31-08 11:49 AM
    Total Mac Addict here as well....

We own a MacMini for my husband, I had a AL PowerBook 15" and recently replaced it for a MacBook Pro 15". We have 2 iPods (one for each of us) as well.

The only reason I haven't gotten the iPhone is because ATT's reception isn't as strong where I live compared to VZW, so I have the Pearl and love it just as much!
    08-31-08 01:36 PM
    hi, i to am a Mac addict i couldn't make the symbol, i tried option, shift k

i have an ibook G4 800 Mhz. i love it! i successfully converted my sister and she has a macbook pro, it's huge and very lovely.

i'm thinking of getting a time capsule hd/wireless thing, but apparently n wireless (or whatever the official term is) doesn't play so well with blackberry...? do need an external hard drive though.

i sync with pocket mac.
    08-31-08 04:11 PM
     Black MacBook here, my first Mac. I was hesitant, having used Windows since 3.1 but after getting my latest laptop running Vista, and comparing it to a friend running Leopard on his iMac, I decided to bail on Windows because Leopard is so much better and I figured it would be easier to sync my iPhone too. But then my iPhone got stolen, so I went back to the curve and that's where I'm gonna stay till the javelin comes out! I run vista on bootcamp and use the bb desktop manager to load stuff onto my bb. Haven't used pocket mac but I am thinking about it.

 woot
    08-31-08 04:56 PM
    Just got my first (thanks, btw!) like a month ago. White macbook (pretty!!) 250gb and 2G ram. I'm totally loving it but still sync bb with old vaio. Have 30 g ipod and 8g touch, but both are still paired to windows cos I've not been able to transfer my itunes/ playlists to my new toy :mad. Anyhoo it's great to meet other  enthusiasts!
    08-31-08 08:25 PM
    Macs are the shiznizzle!

Switched from PC 3 years ago, now currently on a 13.3" Macbook, 1.83ghz machine. Loving the NON-PC life!
    09-01-08 10:45 AM
    Mac addict here. Ihave a black Macbook and I love it. I'll never go back to a Windows machine except at work where I have to I also have an IPod.

09-01-08 10:59 AM

<cut>

Best parts of Mac though are quicksilver and adium!
    Those are both great, great apps!!

I am so glad to see so many Mac Users!! Keep getting others to stop by this thread and drop a line
    09-01-08 04:56 PM
    Hey there. New to CrackBerry, and I'm a Mac user.

I have a 2.0 GHz white MacBook (late 2007, with Santa Rosa chipset) with 1GB of RAM and a 120GB HDD.
    09-02-08 12:11 AM
    woot woot for mac's!! i love both of my mac's my macbook and my desktop.
    woo mac's
    09-02-08 12:41 AM
    mac airbook and imac. will never own a pc again.

Run windows with bootcamp so I can hooked up the BB.

Try pocket mac after I switched from a pc didn't fair to well.
    09-02-08 02:23 AM
    I'm a Mac iMac user and have the curve 8330 but guess what?
    Something got erased and both Pocket mac and the Missing Link (at different times) suddenly stopped recognizing my iCal. I'm redoing my operating system tomorrow because I think I accidentally threw away an important file. Ack. At any rate I've been on the phone with RIM for somewhere like 8 hours and they are stumped. So am I.
    So my next step in redoing the OS. After that I'm turning in my blackberry for warranty. Sheesh. WHen they were working it was heaven!!
    09-02-08 02:32 AM
    We're mac users for life!
    Been using them since they were marketed in the very late 70s.
    My husband's first desktop was an Apple. It was small and square and kinda a dull cream/beige color. He was one of the only people he knew that had a personal computer at home!

Husband is a commercial artist-has used only macs for work since art went from draft table to computers in about '91 maybe?
    It was a Mac2Ci, 80 mg hard rive. ROTFL!!!
    His first set up for the mac and compatible printers, applications, monitors was... Brace yourself:
    15 thousand dollars!!
    Yes, $15,000!

He now runs a brand new, one month old, macbook pro 17 inch laptop, OSX 10.5.4, 240 GB hd, 2 GB mem, with CS3, and lots of other stuff. (I think I typed that right)

Oldest daughter(18) also has a new macbook pro, 2 GB mem, 160 GB hd , OSX 10.4.11, with CS3 (like her dad), plus some fancy movie suite, too. (Final cut 2)- and she has her iPod.

I have the BB and we all take turns on it for internet.
    But its MINE. Hahaha.

Macs rock.

09-02-08 11:44 AM
    Yeah..I also think it would be great if RIM made software for Mac
    09-02-08 12:24 PM
    On your Mac... Option-Shift-K makes the "Apple Symbol"

Thanks!
    09-03-08 01:22 AM
    woot Woot Love My Black Mac 13in,green Nano 8g,and Of Course My Bb Curve 8320
    09-03-08 01:44 AM
    I am currently using an iMac. Use missing sync for ical, address, notes. Love the curve from t-mo.  Great forum for mac users.
    09-03-08 02:03 AM
    I love my 15" Macbook Pro. Running 10.5 with VMWare Fusion and XP SP3. 24" iMac coming soon I use Pocket Mac to sync my contacts and iCal and. Windows for upgrades. I know a lot of people have been experiencing problems with Pocket Mac but mine has been good so far.

I love Apple's computers but just can't get into the iPhone or MacBook Air.
    09-03-08 11:56 AM
    Completely Obsessed With My Macbook!!!!!
    09-03-08 12:16 PM
    One more Mac user here. Been using Mac since the Mac Classic days. Now MacBook Pro and saving up for a MacPro and 23" Cinema Display. Been saving for some time now and looks like more some times to go.
    09-03-08 06:28 PM
    Hey everyone, I'm using an ibook G4 1.42 ghz, 100gb hd & tiger. Pocket mac is the sync choice of the day, but I'm also waiting on rim's desktop manager for mac.

Also tried iphone but missed what my berry offered.

I've had a few bb's, including current pearl, 7130, 7250 & 7750. Wifey has the curve and loves it.
    09-03-08 06:54 PM
    Proud to be Mac user here. I am running a 2.2GHz Black MacBook. I also have an Black 16GB iPhone 3G and an 8GB ipod Touch. I had a Curve 8330, but I decided that I would rather all Apple products instead. I do have a custom built windows PC, but it's starting to collect a lot of dust.
    09-06-08 07:52 PM
    I am a recently turned Mac/BlackBerry addict. Once you go Mac you never go back. I have a white Macbook with a 2.16 ghz processor, 2 gb of RAM and a small 120 gb harddrive.I am also running Windows XP using Parallels Desktop. I sync using MarkSpace's OpenSync (I forgot the name). I look forward to more software being compatible with the Mac.

09-06-08 08:12 PM
    love mac and my berry
    09-07-08 06:45 PM
966 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD