I Guess this goes for any Blackberry.. I have BB 9800.. I also have Mac. I got the BB Desktop for mac. The new software is exe extension. Does this mean i am screwed to install new software on my Torch with my Mac ?
    11-04-10 05:06 PM
    Without a PC you can only load OS versions that are released by your carrier unless you run Windows on the Mac.
    11-04-10 05:25 PM
    DM for Mac sucks!! There isn't much you can do with it. But with the Torch the OTA downloads are much easier to do. Haven't had a problem yet. So I just don't use DM except to backup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 06:17 PM
    DM for Mac sucks!! There isn't much you can do with it. But with the Torch the OTA downloads are much easier to do. Haven't had a problem yet. So I just don't use DM except to backup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You can't load leaked OS versions or official versions from other carriers OTA.
    11-04-10 06:20 PM
    you can't load leaks -

however - i do recommend you get your self over to blackberry.com/beta

and sign up for the DM 2.0 mac beta.

WIFI Music sync is awesome!
    11-04-10 06:40 PM
    RIM is not a Mac friendly company. I find it hard to believe based on the overwhelming numbers of college and university students now choosing MacBooks. This is a demographic RIM has been trying to woo for several years now, but still, they're not Mac friendly. The new DM beta is a giant step for RIM but not enough.
    11-04-10 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD