Hi,
    I have tried everything I have read here and used pocket mac and still cannot seem to get all my music to transfer over with the album art to my blackberry storm. Can anyone help?

Mike
    03-09-09 08:54 AM
    I use missing sync for blackberry and it works great i have put 24 albums on my storm and all of them came over with artwork its not free but if you havent downloaded it before then you can download the demo for free to see how you like it hope this helps
    BlackBerry Sync Mac - Bluetooth sync for BlackBerry and Mac with iTunes, Entourage, iCal and iPhoto
    03-10-09 05:02 PM
    In Itunes have the view in album view. Now on the lower bottom left hit the 4th button from the left - looks like a box with triangle in it. now when the artwork pops up click on the small "play" button so it changes to "selected album" now select your album, and on the small picture right click hit "copy" then right click and hit "paste". this will embedd the artwork. now be careful if you have more than one album for an artist, if so open those albums up and then highlight the different albums and do the same steps. after all that is done you can resync via media sync and it will now show all your artwork.
    03-10-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD