Is there any (free) way for me to interface with my phone to add things like ringtones or music without having to pay for any computer software?

I have pocket mac and that sorta works for my contacts and calender, but doesn't really allow me to get at media...

Any suggestions???

It just seems ridiculous that I can't do a thing as simple as adding a ringtone or an mp3... Let alone access the videos or pictures I take without an SD card reader...

What do I need?
    03-30-09 11:53 PM
    go to options then memory then where is says auto enable storage mode when connected and put it to yes. now when you connect your storm your mac will recognized it open your files then all you have to do is drag and drop
    03-31-09 12:21 AM
    THANK YOU!!! Some things are hidden. I also discovered Doubletwist randomly. I've been searching all day for this stuff. I was just used to the terrible options from my LG EnV...
    03-31-09 12:34 AM
    Have you had success with videos yet?
    03-31-09 01:18 AM
    doubleTwist allows you do drag and drop videos from your medial library right onto your phone. And it also has a feature that allows you to snag YouTube videos and download automatically to your hd and phone. It's all drag and drop simple and you don't have to think about formats and conversions. It's al done for you. Adding YouTube videos to your computer or mobile device - Tips and Tricks - doubleTwist Community check it out. free and easy.
    04-01-09 07:38 PM
    just go to the mac section on the fourms and we'll help u there...

Nothing but Mac haters here lol
    04-01-09 07:40 PM
    hey if you want some free ringtones check out this site here on crackberry,

Ringtone by genre | CrackBerry.com

Happy Ringing!
    04-01-09 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD