01-11-10 12:16 PM
152 ... 567
tools
    hello everyone hope someone can answer my question.
    I have a sprint tour and it works great! I have never had any issues with it till now.
    My problem and I have searched the forums for the answer but can not find a solution. I have paired my tour with my mac via bluetooth but they will not stay connected. It seems that the pairing shuts off. Currently I am on a trial version of tether and its working great in fact i am on right now via usb but would like the convenience of being on bluetooth.

Sprint Tour 4.7.1.57 latest official os from sprint
    MacBook 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Mac OS X 10.5.8

thank you for your help and input.
    01-10-10 10:54 AM
    Well May as well add my issue here as well. Sprint Tour. Linked it with my Mac thru the Mac Desktop manager and qwhen it synched up with my Mac Address book (which i haven't used and or updated in YEARS) it loaded a bunch of old contacts to my Tour and now when I go to delete or edit them on my Tour (any contact that also appears on my Macs Address Book) I get an error message when I try to save the changes on my Tour.
    Says "Contact updated externally, all changes will be lost" and thats it. I can't make any changes at all to them, not even assigning custom ringtones or message tones. I have yet to figure out how to fix this.

I even tried using desktop manager on my work PC. Transfered my contacts to outlook. Wiped them from my phone and synched them back on from the work PC and I am still having the same problem
    01-11-10 12:16 PM
152 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD